Next official Victorian ride day - Sat 7th Oct
Now Now Snags keep your hand off it Snags. and the stakes shoul;d be loser pays all fines ..........so bring your cash Snags LOL
Youre on! I wont need any cash though!(have'nt got any anyway)-doh
I'll be there these meeting places are getting further away
from me.Should i be reading something into this .
Should be at least 150kays for me just to get to the meeting
place.
Seeya there.
if weather favourable count me in
Jamie (and those who live closer to the city), I can't see why a few of us can't meet somewhere earlier and ride up to Lilydale together. There's a few of us that live a bit further than slightly East of Lilydale. We could meet up around the same place as we did for Phillip Island. Easy to get to and still a good half hour from Lilydale.
btw. sounds like Glenn (Mal) has really got it all organised....he even has us all leaving Lilydale "on time". Now if we could just find out what time that actually is it will certainly make being "on time" a lot easier!!!
Hey Boss2 and Snags I was going to nominate you two as the lead bikes anyway!!!! I await your response... Edited by: GLENN  at: 9/29/00 1:35:02 am
Now that would be a sight Mountie........an R1 leading a herd of Busa's with a Snag sniffing at the exhaust like a dog at a wheel of a car LMAO and hey !! ask the Snags who's got 180 to play with and 40 kilo's less ? I reckon Jenny Craig is going to have a new member soon.Oh and Glen here's mud in your eye............or on the wheels of your Busa.As the signs say Glen...... KEEP OF THE GRASS LOL Boss Edited by: Boss2  at: 9/30/00 12:10:35 am
180hp - my a.r.s.e! I hope that you(Boss-alias wafer-boy) dont lead the ride on your R1 cos I dont think that my Busa can go that slow!!! Maybe Sue might let me take the GPX. That will even things up a bit. LMAO
S.H.I.T.!!! are you two married???
No Gazza ............we just bonk LMAO
I'll just leave that right alone............
Snagsy your such a bitch at times LOL Boss
OK THE RIDE ON SAT..
DETAILES:
MEET AT THE SHELL SERVICE STATION MAROONDAH HWY LILYDALE AT 10AM
DEPART: 10.30
PLACES THAT WILL BE SEEN ON THIS TRIP
YARRA GLENN,TARRAWARRA, HEALSVILLE,MARYSVILLE, BUXTON, TAGGERTY, THORNTON, EILDON WALL, EILDON, ALEXANDRA, MOLESWORTH, YEA, STRATH CREEK, FLOWERDALE, HAZELDENE, KINGLAKE WEST PHEASANT CREEK, KINGLAKE,DIXONS CREEK, BACK TO YARRA GLENN.
lUNCH IS IN ALEXANDRA. COMFORT STOPS AS REQUIRED LOL...
So far, it looks like it will be around a dozen.

The meeting spot is:

whereis.com.au/customers/...3?tx=30412