Vic ride Saturday 31st May 2003
Main meeting at 10:30 at Whittlesea. First servo on the right as you come in to town.

Pre-meeting point at 9:30, Corner StKilda Rd and Alma Road, StKilda.

Destination to be confirmed, but probably along the lines of:

Quote: out through Lancefield, Woodend etc the back way...I think you come out on the Calder near Harcourt, south of Bendigo..

thanks blue... Edited by: demeester  at: 5/23/03 9:13:48 am
That would be the mobil one,yes?
Anyone from the southern suburbs want to meet up local for the ride to Whittlesea? I'm from Hampton.

Viking
May put a meeting point at the Alma Road/StKilda Road servo. Does anyone want to put up another meeting point (like you far westies and far easties....)
Bloody...looks like I've got a reccie ride to do this weekend....wot a tragedy... To the last I will grapple with thee; from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
Additional meeting point:

9:30, Corner of StKilda Road/Alma Road, StKilda
Who else will be meeting at the Mobil St Kilda/Alma?

Viking
Man, I'm coming!! Will be leaving from Moorabbin. First Saturday ride in ages - "EXCELLENT SMITHERS!!"

Peter
Hi guys. Some of you know me, I've been on a couple of rides with you guys on my VTR 1000. Yes, I know it's not a busa etc etc but I'm a mate of Scott W. out in Bacchus Marsh and I've enjoyed reading some of the BS written on this site!!

Anyway I thought it was time I registered to show that there are others out there that enjoy a good ride/fang regardless of the bike they own.

So your ride organisers can get an idea of numbers, I will be attending this ride. Hope to see lots of bikes.

P.S. Any objections to me bringing along other riders from time to time (non-busas)??
Hello Mark.

Don't worry, your reputation preceeds you.
all are welcome............
les
Areo, i'm from Hampton, you wana meet up for the ride to the Mobil. I live on Bluff Rd near the new Jet fuel servo opp Ludstone st. If you wana meet up let me know and we'll meet there around 9.15

Viking
Is anyone meeting up out west is so what time and where.Is anyone from the marsh going.
Hi Jamie. I'm leaving the Marsh at around 9.15. I posted above (changed my user name from Mark VTR1000). Can meet you at the APCO servo on Gisborne Rd if you want.
That would be great as I dont have a clue how to get there.I will let you know if I can make it as I have to see if my sis can get down in time to pick up my daughter.