biker boyz
Rod and GDYUP, nah..not scared off nor a conflict of interest...just real life sometimes gets in the way of getting on this infernal electronic machine... Any time/dates yet?? Somebody make a decision.... To the last I will grapple with thee; from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
saw it on saturday. it was pretty bad. just boring. bikes didnt give a sense of speed. that paint scheme on the hayabusa that smoke rode was hideous. what was with the quads ? straight line drags was a bit boring. would have been better if they had of raced through traffic or something. could have been so much better !

check out wrong turn opening this thursday. dont eat a hearty meal before you do tho.
Seriously guys...I saw it yesterday, didn't pay a dime to see it, and I still feel cheated! I want my two hours of life back that I lost...

It was worse than awful...so bad that I'm embarrassed for my Country for making it...

Go somewhere nice for dinner and skip the movie...you don't hardly get to see the Busas anyway; not enough to justify watching it...sorry...

M -
If ppl are still interested, I will join a group, but for me it has to be a weeknight as I have a chockers weekend both this weekend and next.

If anyone is interested, maybe next Wednesday. If no one wants to join me, I understand
Not looking promising:

Jam Factory: 6:00p.m. 10:50p.m.

Crown: 4:10p.m. 10:40p.m.
I'd be interested in seeing this shocker of a movie on the big screen
Watched about 15minutes of it a bigshows place before he went o/s but will still see it again.
I do enjoy a comedy
How does tight arse tuesday at crown sound??
Or even wanker wednesday at the Jam??
There is also a 6:40 at Chadstone. About the best time around.

So, who'll be there...

Quote:Refreshingly free of standard biker stereotypes, while at the same time celebrating some of the more risque aspects of the culture, Biker Boyz was a painless, empty piece of filmmaking that doesn't try to be anything more than guys on bikes revving and racing around.
See whoever, down at Chaddy
Soooo,how was the film? Or is it not worth commenting on!
We met up, looked at the poster for biker boyz, spied the poster for T3.

Guess which film we ended up seeing

Have to see biker boyz on dvd, now, as it's season is over
If anyone wants to get hold of a copy of the DVD drop me an E mail.
Cheers, Phil. Riding and burning
OH PLEASE! PICK ME!

I couldn't find ANYONE to go with me to the movie, so I missed it (also I blinked which made it a little more tricky).

I would LOVE a copy. My email is hpritchard@nla.gov.au

Drop me a line and I'll send the postal.

Thanks heaps

HEIDI xxxd
There is a rigy didge dvd version (in box, etc) available in the second hand cd/dvd shop near me. 15 or 20 bucks. If anyone wants me to grab it for them. I didn't feel the need to own it, personally.
Not as bad as I thought it would be. You should watch it for the laughs then it's OK. Not enough bike visuals in it for me, as the camera shoots over them really quickly.

Yeah ,i just seen it recently......its not much of a movie,they could have done a whole lot better! The best thing i saw in it was the guy who does the verticle burnout on the blade that was impressive,never seen that done before.