biker boyz
I seen an add on the t v for the biker boyz movie we spoke of months ago.Would anybody be interested in a busa club night out at the movies?(MELBOURNE GROUP)
Just saw the advert in the paper...starts this Thursday 24th July. I'd prolly go depending on the pitcher theatre; somewhere central...Melbourne city or Crown?? To the last I will grapple with thee; from Hell's heart I stab at thee; for Hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
count me in.I was going to post the same message but you beat me to it.
How about Jam factory in Prahran.
Pick a session, pick a location.
It's already made it to video/DVD in the States - want me to buy you guys a copy and send it along?! Save you a few bucks?!

I haven't seen it yet; haven't heard anything great about it either...

M-
Yeah ive heard its not much of a movie but if its got bikes in it(especially busas) im there.The jam factory will do,someone make a time and date and maybe we could incorperate lunch/dinner into it?
Is this Friday night enough notice or should we make it for the following weekend. I'm up for this Friday for a dinner at 7.30 then movie at the 9ish session.

Friday nite is no good for me,already booked up,dam!The following one is ok or the weekend.
By the way its good to hear from you again Blue,did the last ride you did with us scare you off.
I was thinkin' the same Rocket man. What's been happening Blue??? (I thought maybe a conflict of interests)
If Michelle sends the DVD to someone I have a DVD burner.
Cheers Phil. Riding and burning.
Session times are only up until next Wed. There is a session tomorrow at 8:00 pm...

although I don't know if I'm free then...

What do people reckon of a weeknight - say next Wed at 8:00 pm??
Im sure that it will run for longer than a week1 A week night is not ideal for me as i have a bit of a trip to get there and then there is the weather thing.A friday night or a weekend would be better for me.
we'll never keep everyone happy. Pick a night Demeester and im sure a few will turn up. I'll be there any night.

I havnt seen you on the road to give you a wave Demeester. You still travelling out this way?
I've got a DVDRip of it, I've watched it twice. The second time was because I honestly couldn't believe how bad it was.....