blinging tipping comp
I wonder how long until bill is crusing on his monster m109 with huge amounts of bling
i got 2 months anyone else

p.s sorry bill
smart ass you better get some good shots of what a stocker looks like because there aint that much left to go and it also depends on what you call bling Cheers Bill

The cured Blingaholic

you will find something im sure
Is there much opportunity to add bling to it ? Looks pretty 'blinged' out of the box.

However, I'm sure if there is something visible that isnt chromed, Bill will find it.

Hows it handle Bill ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
I will be in this!

I bet Bill will have his bike all Blinged looking trick before Dan has his bike Turboed, whats the odds fellahs!

Sorry Dan, you left yourself wide open.

Good luck with both projects guys!

Shayne
Rob it handles quite well for what it is and I must say i was running pretty wide into a few of the first corners i came too but hey it isnt a sports bike so I cant compare those apples and oranges. I am not the type of person that buys a cruiser then dumps upteen amounts of money into it to make it handle like a gsxr 600. I Like it and it is extremely comfy no more sore wrists my back is feeling great and i am enjoying riding again The busa was fun dont get me wrong I had a ball blinging it and riding it from twisties to drags it did it all for me but this will do more for me. If you get a chance to test ride one give it a go and also give some other big cruisers a go this will blow your mind ............ Cheers Bill

The cured Blingaholic

I like it Bill, good choice.

But it has enough shiny shit on it, save up your bling money and buy a quintex super charger for it.
abusa i agree with you as everytime i think im about to buy a turbo some other bits something pops up like rego!!!!!! and trying to move to townsville. its jsut a pain in the arse at the moment
Dan dont think that you will get any shops up North to tune

your turbo....we had to take Grants bike down to Brisy to

get it sorted and my 1397....no one up here can tune them

when they have bin modifed. Get it done down there first

or we can take it down on one of my many trips down south

Food for thought

Regards Richard..............c ya soon