1ST Moto GP Tonight
Roll up,roll up.the circus starts again tonight.
Looks like the ducatis have got their shit together,but you can never discount Rossi.I will be glued to the telly @ 11.30 tonight.
BRING IT ON...........
Phuck its the Phantom.......
There's the V-4 thing - there's just something about it that inline 4s
don't have, and V-twins have too much of.
About time too, those Ducs are only good for a hot lap or two then they fizz out, maybe tonight will be different

I've put some on Melandri for a place....2nd last year, gotta be in there somewhere. Rossi is unbackable, but I cleaned up on him in 04 before these wood duck odds layers woke up how good he was
its ok Rod I will watch it at 6:45pm on fox sports 1 and tell you the result ok just incase you fall asleep Cheers Bill

The Blingaholic

time to crack out a couple of beers and pizza..

hey Richard, are you back yet? PM me Regards
Grant

www.blingpartsaustralia.com.au

My pride and joy
No sleep for me tonight!
Feel the force. ANGGI
GO CASEY GO!

I'm havin an extra cup of coffee at 10:30 just to make sure I don't nod off.

Better throw a tape in just in case.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Not long now...... wonder who won.... anybody know ???? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Nope still racing
1 Capirossi 2 Pedrosa 3 Hayden

Stoner 5th

Pedrosa & Stoner made most of them look like chumps. Hayden has had long enough to prove himself, time he was given the boot. I'd give the ride to Melandri.
No Grant not back yet, I am just about to go and watch the Race..............I will call you on Tuesday and work out what we are doing for the Street Bike Shoot out 1 Aprill

Regards Richard....................
I'm with you there Reverend

Vale needs to sort that bike out or Pedrosa will walk away with the championship. Once he learns to ride the bike with old tyres and use his weight advantage...... he'll be off.

Top stuff from Stoner... watch this space.
Cheers,
Holge
(Yay, I know what gear I'm in !)
well that was a great race to watch Pedrosa was awesome and Casey was brilliant too this is gonna be one hell of a year i reckon Cheers Bill

The Blingaholic