Should we bring in posting guidelines?
Should we bring in posting guidelines like other Boards?
Other Boards monitor useless threads that go on and on about nothing or don't make sense or are just for the sake of posting.
A few have mentioned this to me before that there are a lot of meaningless ranting posts and it is a waste of time sometimes to have to read through them...

The idea would be that you would be sent a reminder that the Board is for posts that have some substance or reason, not just for the sake of posting...
Your thoughts...?

I'm serious..other Boards would not tolerate some of the stuff that goes on here.
Or do we leave it as is...
Leave it the way it is, it's a free country!Bring in some general guidelinesBring in some tougher guidelines so I don't have to waste my time going through unwanted threadsMake a special section just for bullshitFuck it just bring in the Nazi Police!!!Show results Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Bloody simmo and pan now look what you have gone and done Regards Bill

This is my secret mod

I Am Not Racist I Love All Tits Big Or Small

But this is a discussion Board. (Club)

We all know it's not a riding Club!

Cheers,

Edit this

Riding not Talking
Quote:The idea would be that you would be sent a reminder that the Board is for posts that have some substance or reason, not just for the sake of posting...

I suggest we use electrified testicle clamps as a penalty for inane chatter.

Bring on the thought police Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

but its so much fun how it is. besides if we didnt have meaningless topics what would be posted
Dunno how much clout my opinion carries coz I'm only a newbie on this forum, but some other forums have threads dedicated to off-topic chit-chat & bullshit rantings. One of them calls the thread "the Campfire" coz it's just for the type of shit you ramble on about while you're standing round the campfire getting pissed & swapping yarns or telling tall tales & true.
I was thinking of a special section too but if you don't put down some general guidelines then it ain't worth it because it will still happen.
Hey, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone.
I have been just as guilty of posting dribble too! Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
1. Keep to the topic in a thread. Try not to steal threads.

2. Make your posts worthwhile, make your point not just yeah or I don't agree.

3.Don't ramble on, other people are taking the time to read your threads, don't waste their time.

???
These 3 alone would clean up the Board...we may not have as many posts but readers would have much more interesting information and stories to read....

OR

We can have a dedicated anything goes bullshit section, but I don't want to go around trimming all the bullshit threads in other sections because that takes heaps of work, we would still need to post some rules.

???
Your thoughts....
Edited by: Djpete  at: 14/1/06 10:31 am
See dot point 3.
Can i see the boobs again ? Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped
Leave it the way it is.
Need some Anggi action anyone?
It would be a boring old world with out all the dribble
I'm going back to my test zone if its still there

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!
settled then...
we leave as is..done

Nazi Pete Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
This meaningless dribble was brought to you by DJPete, now back to the program.

Leonard.