Got pulled over today by Hwy/Patrol...........
Chasing my son up the twisties to Robertson, had the knee down rounding a corner doing what ever,caught a glimpse of my son and full throttle..ALL of a sudden there he was . I hit the brakes arse end reared up in the air (great stoppy) he let the Glenn go past BUT pointed to me to pull over, AHH fark I was thinking this will be a long stint on the side lines,anyway he walked over to me and said dont worry its only a breath test, then he said good brakes mate.AHH I said yeh,he then told me he rides a Busa also.well that was the best thing I HAVE EVER HEARD OFF A COPPER . Glenn and me were there for about 30 mins talking to him . he ends up owning 6 bikes, so Guess what I give him my bussiness details, and name, and i got his name for future reff. I had the biggest grin when i rode off. Cheers,
Kawasuki
You are a lucky man dude we got pulled over Thursday night for a RBT the younger copper was just fascinated by the Busa's all got away with the beers we had drunk Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

Bullshit Bill,, you dropped a samll bundle of cash on the road didnt ya... COme on tell us how much. Cheers,
Kawasuki
There are a few coppers here in Canberra have Hire Buses. Got the thumbs up from an un marked XR6 on the way home from work last week. The bling bling has to be good for something other than aesthetics.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
hehehe bill i knew i should have broken away from u lot thurs, kinda glad i didnt drink then too.
Kawa - WAY TO GO!
^5 !! imodd (but he's worse ... )
tell the truth
you bribed him with doughnuts
Cross my mind as the shop is only a couple of kays up the road. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Everytime I've been pulled for an RBT, I can hear the other coppers through my helmet and ear plugs..."it's a hayabusa...wooo" and such like.

I've said before, they don't give the same reaction to ZX12s or Blackbirds. Cops know their bikes, and busas and Ducatis always get appreciated by 'em.

Quote:Everytime I've been pulled for an RBT, I can hear the other coppers through my helmet and ear plugs..."it's a hayabusa...wooo" and such like.

Show them what they can do next time ...
Anggita
I'd parked on the footpath at Maroubra Beach 4 weeks ago (it was cement Anggi), when all the troubles had happened and there were dozens of police patrolling the beach and streets nearby. I had a couple (actually a group of 4) approach me as I parked (on the walkway), and I was guessing that they'd at least ask me to move it, if not threaten to fine me...

They asked about the bike. One knew exactly what it was and he said something like, "the fastest bike on earth"... The others nodded in appreciation and smiled as they gave me a wave and walked away.

On the other hand I've been fined for parking on a footpath at Kogarah at 8:30pm at night, in a spot where I wasn't obstructing anything or anyone...

"not riding, making plastic models"
I was pulled over by the same cop some months ago only because I was on a Busa and he wanted to compare performance notes. He's quite a nice bloke who owns a 99 Busa and if you see a marshall at a track day on one it's probably him. Think yourself lucky as most cops would bust your arse as soon as look at you.
Hi Krusty.

Where are ya from... ? and give us a serious answer; no clowning around on this site.

"good times spent with friends at ridiculous speeds..."
Yeh Krusty his name is Ken,he is from Mittagong. He had a rye smile when i said 95% of the Hwy Patrol were all c--ts. I couldnt help myself. Cheers,
Kawasuki
I seem to remember some similar "incidents" myself Kawa

An older rider & a bit of bling goes a loooooong way