Bruddy 'Ell fuel prices
I'm a courier & my monthly fuel bill has overtaken my mortgage! The bus has been parked in the rumpus room for nigh on 2yrs now as every penny gets guzzled up by the ute. It's really pissing me off, but will the govt. put a cap on the tax it rakes in on petrol, or the tax on top of the tax on petrol, or the gst on top of the tax on top of the tax on petrol??? Not fuckin' likely! Wazza.

I've stared death in the face....he turned and walked away.
Keep your tanks full, August 22 is just 2 days away, wanna know the significance do a search on Ahmadinejad + August 22. And 'manouveres' are currently underway.......hope Im wrong. Edited by: Volvi  at: 20/8/06 11:06 pm
Not while you live in the great tax state of New South Wales in the great land of Taxtralia. Yet everybody I speak to seems happy to pay the level of taxes that we do.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
well its the 2nd time to put the tin hat on and hide under the

im ready
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Graham
I live in NSW and I am NOT HAPPY paying the taxes in this state but you can end up in jail for shooting polies.
People talk about petrol prices but most bikes need premium as well. $1.52 where I live.

I have just registered a bike (ZZR1100) and Green slip has jumped from $318 to $452. What a ripoff. QBE said big bikes are high risk when I rang them.
Like to tell them all to kiss my .
All is not lost

Lil Johnny will now give you $2000 to put your shit boxes on gas

Then..........if you do the horizontal cha cha with the wife & pump out another kid (taxpayer) he'll give you another $6 K or so...no questions asked, can't be any fairer than that
And the kicker is,we are all spending too much money on fuel which intern heats up the economy,forcing housing interest rates to rise??????
Its not the phantom anymore,its the urban assault legend!
Dont feel too bad about fueling the bikes,I pulled up beside a road train the other day and he pumped $2700 of diesel in his tank's. Yikes!
westman Wrote:Dont feel too bad about fueling the bikes,I pulled up beside a road train the other day and he pumped $2700 of diesel in his tank's. Yikes!

Yeah that's true, but almost all trucks get a fuel rebate. There arn't too many (other than good old Joe Average) who pay full pump price for Diesel.
Diesel prices are a bloody rort. The stuff comes off at the 7th tap, therefore is pretty ordinary, but we get charged an arm and a leg for it. In most places outside of Australia, diesel is cheaper than petrol.

Yet nobody is up in arms about it, unlike petrol! What everyone doesn't realise is, that the more that you pay for diesel then the more that you pay for eveything else!

I guess that's what comes of living in the lucky country.:aussie