Looking For New Exhaust....
G'day everyone, im looking fo a new exhaust for my baybe 06 Busa, anyone got any sujestions on what i should get, im leaning towards twin bolt on yoshi's.... Found a wrecker that has a pair of yoshi's (good condition) for around 8-900 plus postage, is that a fair price, it is a wrecker so im sure the price is negoitable.... Also found a pair of Megacycle cans for 770 plus postage, dose anyone know if these are any good....

Cheers:

Nick.... <i></i>
easyriderimports.com.au/
He is your man he is Kawasaki on this site
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Its Kawasuki Simmo, yeh I dont like pushin the pin all the time Simmo people get confused with quality and sales. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Ok Kawasuki, 37 minute response time not bad but any slower and we will have to get Graham out of the store again He's still stock taking you know with Pan in the car park in the Volvo
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
What do you want to acheive from your new exhaust?If you want sound and about 3hp, and about 2kg weight loss,buy cans, based on personal preference.If you want sound,potentially 10-14hp and about 10kg weight loss,buy a titanium 4 into 1.Stainless 4 into 1 are ok too,they just weigh about 2-3kg more and are a little cheaper. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
I have high mount Tiforce all titanium in stock,with race ti oval or short conical can for.
$1750AU Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Cheers Kawasuki (good nickname by the way lol).... Trying to spend under 1k (broke ) thats why i was just looking for bolt on's or something second hand.... Also realy want to keep the twin exhaust (i dont know why i just like it ).... If you have anything that fits that bill that'd be great....

Cheers:

Nick.... <i></i>
Where are ya Nick?

I've got Staintunes. I love them.

I also have my stock ones in the garage. I've seen people polish them up... I'm happy for you to give it a go with mine of you like...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Here's something I fitted to mine.

Yoshi bolt-on cans. About $1500 for the pair and the already had the laser etching on them as standard. <i></i>
nice bus, give a side shot to. the tri oval with dual exhausts are pretty sexy too but I believe only 4 into 1's. <i></i>
I got a 4-1 akrapovic system for $750 so there a deals out there just need to be patient. And the 4-1 sounds great <i></i>
Extra pics for you Volvi.

<i></i>
Staintunes for sale excellent condition $700.$1200 new. <i></i>
Or a bit of class.

Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Those laser engraved Yoshi's look neat BusDriver..balances the bikes look. <i></i>