Ti Force results
The small airbox mod gained hp from 7000rpm up to redline,not 7hp.I think faster said there was a 4hp gain but the gain was fairly consistent.The gold things on my swingarm are the gilles chain adjuster with the optional bike lifters.They use a spool on your stand to lift the bike.I wouldn,t know as i haven,t the right set up yet.The standard set up is tedious and scratches my swingarm.The rearsets are gilles as well. <i></i>
My next little project is to build a wheel alignment jig. Well, that depends on how well the standard marks work out.
Since you're probably one or two steps ahead, maybe you've experienced what I have last night! Don't laugh.
It was raining so I didn't go out for a ride, but cranked it up for a friend (you can understand I'm sure).
Had a very metallic rattle for the first few seconds, then it went.
Indicates something being "fixed" by oil pressure, but even though I've never delved into the engine on these, that can only be the cam chain tensioner?
It's had all the upgrades, but I notice there's still some comments about going to mechanical tensioning as the best long term fix.
Is there anything else inside that might have similar characteristics?
My rearsets are Onesecondfaster jobbies. They seem OK but haven't been on the track with them yet. <i></i>
Might be the exhaust springs?Thin wall headers have a tinny sound when cold but this goes away when it heats up. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Just picked up my unfuckinbelievably lite and quality finished tiforce system 2day. I have had my bus (bubby) dynoed last year at a mobile rig on a rally at uralla. She came out with a respectable 152. The dude runnin the rig said the air fuel was perfect. Not bad for a bog standard 00er. Will let you know what she does with the new pipe and PC111. Booked in mon.
I can't wait to see the result!!! GARBO <i></i>
Hey Mark, you sly secret modder.
Are you going to Bikecare for the DYNO?

Jeez, one little dent in the can and you replace the entire system.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Yes that was very sly of you Mark,well done hope you enjoy the gains as much as i am!Hope your keen four a ride Sat. <i></i>
Spur of the moment job with my loose change fellas. Yes ray Jamie will be setting it up for me and yes rog,will be ridin saturday if it ain't pissin. Hope to see ya's at vincent st.
GARBO <i></i>
Just got bubby back from dyno this arvo. results are; STANDARD W/STAINTUNE CANS:157.76HP 94.34ft/lb
TI FORCE 4into1 163.59HP 96.51ft/lb
TI FORCE+PC111 168.55HP 99.55ft/lb
Tell you what, I thought the bus was a bit of a handfull before but the ride home (thru heavy traffic) was a real eye opener. The throttle response is crisp and instant.The power is absolutely massive. I have yet to sort out the springs to compensate the large weight reduction.
The system looks great and goes even better.Can't wait to give it a run in anger!! SHIT HOT!
GARBO <i></i>
Way to go Mark.
Now you will really chew through those tyres.

Did Jamie leave your TRE and GI on and work around it?
What octane fuel did you decide to set it on?
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I weighed my bike at the drags the other day.originally it was 253kg with a full tank.Now its 239kg with a full tank.The difference,exhaust, pair system removed,rear sets,variobars,no lhs passenger peg.The new stator cover is much heavier as are the tank pads.Wheels have arrived awaiting rotors.Thats one hell of a light exhaust system. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
I weighed mine last time with a full tank and it was 247kgs at WSID. That was including my tool kit, flat tyre emergency kit, emargency flash light, 3 ochi-straps, tea towel for visor, full set of wet weather gear under the hump, Elka shock, GPI, shiftlight, radguard, Bagster tank cover, Scorpio alarm and a bunch of stickers!!!

Only thing I can think of that would make mine lighter is the aluminium subframe, but would it be 6kg+ difference? <i></i>
Pan the Elka shock is lighter the subframe? they say 3kgs or so. Cans about 1or 2kg lighter than stock. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Andys was 250kg on the nose,and guidos was 247kg with his 4into1 yoshi on it.Elka is about 600g lighter,rear subframe about 3kg lighter and cans about 1-2kg.99 busa are meant to weigh approx 250kg full to the brim with fuel.Later models are about 254kg.mine was 253kg with staintunes.at the drags though high and heavy is faster than high and light. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
MarkG, are all these values taken on the same day , same dyno??? if so than a good result if dyno operator never fiddled corrections. What did the end result of 10hp cost you all up?

Just got bubby back from dyno this arvo. results are; STANDARD W/STAINTUNE CANS:157.76HP 94.34ft/lb
TI FORCE 4into1 163.59HP 96.51ft/lb
TI FORCE+PC111 168.55HP 99.55ft/lb
Tell you what, I thought the bus was a bit of a handfull before but the ride home (thru heavy traffic) was a real eye opener. The throttle response is crisp and instant.The power is absolutely massive. I have yet to sort out the springs to compensate the large weight reduction.
The system looks great and goes even better.Can't wait to give it a run in anger!! SHIT HOT[/i][/b] <i></i>
Ah yes the sae versus std correction factors.Then theres the dynojet to every other dyno difference.I,m getting a veypor and a quiet road so i can measure on road differences.Then you,ve got a bike that 10 kg lighter accelerating harder because of less weight or more torque/horsepower? <i></i>