Sad today 1 of my littles buddies is gone
After just coming back from a great week away ridding the busa ,
I took the wife & my 2 rottis away for a weeks holiday up the coast.
All was fine great times etc till yesterday
We had all just come back along the beach & we were all having a dip in the surf before
heading up for breakfast when it happened.
1 of the boys was standing in the water close to shore when the under tow/drag
went back out to sea, he was standing still in it as if things were fine & he was just
fighting it no worries.
Wrong when he left the water he was strugling to walk but with his chin up as always as they do & with our help he walked the short distance home.
So here we were thinking ok he's strained himself he'll rest up which he did.
But Later in the day things weren't looking good he couldnt stand & was lam in the rear end
We got to the Vet's & it turned out he had a Smashed Vertebra & was infact now paralysised
The Vet said this was a freaky thing to have happened but was not uncomon.
So we had to lay our boy to sleep packed & headed home.
The other dog isnt quite sure whats going on yet , he will miss his brother.
Not sure what to do about another 1 at the moment,wife is heart broken as he was here little boy.

The 1 on the left is leo who we let go
Thats a shame. Sorry for your loss Shane.
Sorry to hear that Shane. Such a sad way to end a holiday.

We had to put our dog down about a year ago and its companion, a ginger cat, grieved for about 6 months.
The poor cat continuously roamed around the yard and house looking for its mate.
I suggest that after a little while, you do get another companion because once they have had one, they are lost without.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Shredder
Give Jenny my best.

I don't know what I would do if I had to make the hard decisions about my 2 or my cat. But in the end you made the right decision as you didn't want your buddy to suffer and have a suckful quality of life. Grieve first and think about the rest later.

Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

As a Boxer breeding in the past and just a softie when it comes to dogs and cats, I'm really sorry to hear about that.
Get another one!
Sorry to hear shredder.My family and myself have had 4 rotties in total.I had one die in my arms,it was like a brother dying in my arms.I had to let my last boy go for house and children reasons.Thats the trouble with big dogs they only last 8-11 years which isn,t long enough between grieving times.I hope your other rottie is okay, it took one of my rotties a year to get over the loss of his best mate.
Very sorry mate , it's never good when you lose a family member. We have a Lab x Rotti and I don't know what we would do if we lost her I hope time heals.

Steve.
(here is a couple of our girl down the road at the lake)

So sorry to hear of your loss mate, I know just how important they are to the family. You and Jenny should go out and buy a new friend straight away. It wont lessen your pain but it will give your other boy a new lease of life. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
Really sorry to hear it Shane.
What a bummer!
thanks guys

shane & jen
sorry to hear of your loss,this is an extract from a senator george vest in 1870,called a tribute to a dog.
The absolutely one unselfish friend a man can have in this selfish world ,the one that never deserts him, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog. A mans dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty,in health and in sickness.He will sleep on the cold ground,where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely,if only he may be near his masters side.He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer,he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world.He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince.When all ather friends desert,he remains.When riches take wing and reputation falls to pieces,he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens .
I can imagine how you and your wife must be feeling.
It would be like loosing a member of your family. Time will pass and hopefully you will find another Leo to love.

A Tribute to a Dog, Nice
Take it easy Shredder Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography
I'm having to put my little mate to sleep this week after having her my entire adult life. I'm amazed by how sad I am, they really are family.

The only thing that has made this bearable was getting a puppy a month ago. It has given my other dog time to bond with the puppy, I don't think I could bear her wandering around the house looking for her mate.

You bastard, now I'm sitting in my bloody office crying. This iis no fun. Sometimes you wonder if it is worth it.
Every time I come home Ned takes 5 minutes to calm down to the point where I can pat him - its worth it Heidi.

Chin up on the day mate. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity