"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Oi, Simmo, can you believe Astor STILL (!!!!) have not finished the swingarm, and it was fully polished when they got it, dammit!!!

"sometimes crime does pay"
Man you must have piss them off bad
When you sneaking back out to the drags, Heidi is thinking about next Wednesday night, I don't think I can make it but tomorrow night maybe the go for me.
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
I can't do next Wednesday either.

I spoke to Richard today. He said it was done but he saw some flaking, so stripped it back to copper and polishing again, bla bla bla...
Just leave it Copper & you will be running 9's
Jamie was out there last night and ran a 9.5 on a GSXR1000
but I did beat him in one run he forgot to change back out of third after the burn out, I truth be known I copper Blinged him on the line
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Hi im going up to brisbane over xmas and plan on stopping at sydney boxing day to see the sydney to hobart start i have seen them finish 20+ times so i mite aswell have a look at them starting any advise on good viewing points i will be in car or if any one wants to catch up for a coffee b4 i leave sydney no prob i am going to make sure i leave brissy on the way back for your drink night cheers rod THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Rod let us know when you are around and we will try and get a party together, if you let us know in the Sydney Latte post area would be good
Cheers Robert
Boxing Day is going to be Leonard's first go on the new beast at WSID.

I'm actually out of town that day...
Nar Pan,

Leonard wont be riding it. Lucky for you cause now you will get to see his first ride.

Cheers Dee
Just for Pan
cgi.ebay.com.au/SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-AGV-LEATHER-JACKET-RRP-600-NEW_W0QQitemZ110072208952QQihZ001QQcategoryZ30220QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem
Cheers Robert
Hmmm, not sure...

Oh, okay. My bid is in!
Check you E-mail also
Cheers Robert
I saw the rest too. Thanks.
Don't have enough for a 240 rear though!
The way you Guys charge you are kidding, plus all the TV Opps we are not talking swinging arms are we
Cheers Robert
what do you mean "you guys"?
i work for the government. Pan's the one charging like an angry bull! Dorothy
Rubbish. If I charged like you two I'd have nice chromed Buell footpegs like Simmo or aftermarket rearsets like Doc.

I just ride on 2 wheels because I can't afford 4 wheels .