"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Ok Pan what did you get from the US
and did you get me one
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
NICE JOB SIMMO. .
Thanks Simmo. At least you put me on a red bike!

I haven't bought anything yet... just looking...
(she wasn't supposed to post it!)

"sometimes crime does pay"
Did you see Guido & I sneaked onto it also
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Yeh, saw you and Guido!

Is that Ali on the yellow CBR?
Yep but She was already there
Cheers Robert
Pan
YOYO
Who is that Yoyo dude, he's a bit of a up and down kinda Guy
Or is it why o why o did I get a Busa
Cheers Robert
Yeah dunno hes always got that cheeky looking grin on his face
Yeah still got all my 12 points Rob I must be doing something wrong the good thing is I look younger since I got the Busa the skin on my face is getting pulled back
very good Col I'll have to get an open face one

Cheers Robert
ps the 12 points last longer unless you park it like Yoyo
or you get a get out jail card
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!Edited by: simmo at: 4/11/06 8:43
Some E-mails I have received

Get well soon mate - ya dickhead!
Bruce

Subject: RE: HONESTLY!

If you look carefully at the pic, you'll notice me in the back on the left side.. I WAS watching him, but you gotta let go of them and let them spread their wings sometime...

Pan

Subject: HONESTLY!

Bloody hell Simmo! Bruce and I leave you along for two minutes and this is what you come up with! Pan, you were meant to be in charge. What is going on here.

Hang on……. Do you think we may have a saboteur in our midst….. Hey Mr Bad Dragger…..

HEIDI xxx

P.S. Do you want me to rustle up a girl in a nurses' uniform?

Cheers Robert