"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Ok that would be $499 plus transport, as long as you remind me to give you Neils cd

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
Remind me to remind you.
My Alzheimers makes it tough for me to remember stuff...
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Month
Easyrider Imports

What did you say Yoyo
remind me
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Ok Simmo I will remind you. Does a slap around the head whilst I shout DVD in your ears suffice as a reminder? I hope so as I wont be able to fit the bat this time.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Graham when do you want to do WSID next
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
What is wrong with you?
This is a test/bagging thread.
NO SERIOUS QUESTIONS please.
Put your WSID question in the Drag racing thread...

Sometimes I feel like I'm working with amateurs!

Employee of the Month
Easyrider Imports

Keep it up and you will loose your Employee of the Month Award
Who is Yoyo

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
I am Yoyo.

I am a free man.

How does nest week sound for WSID

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
And this is it, my big 1000th post.

Firstly I would like to thank my Dad for coming, and my Mum for being there at the time. It is an honour to accept this award for my 1000th post from the academy.

I would like to thank Astro Boy (Where are you Astro!!!!!!) and Dust Pan for the inspiration to spend hours and hours and hours in the test forum typing "Test" just to clog up the server that little bit more. Goodonya mate!!!

To my trusty mate Simmo, whose banter accounted for a full 700 of these posts, you should be receiving the award on my behalf, but the judging panel knew a copper rider was going to struggle with the speech so they left you in the corner with a pacifier to watch the red riders storm home with yet another award. Make sure you change your nappies, they are getting close to the colour of your bike

Now I would like to whinge, bitch and bleat like a true aussie about the 170 posts that went the way of the dodo when I was 1hotRF, and changed to 1hotBUSA. At least the bike is better. but I still want credit for the posts. Then there's the other forums that I have toyed with Simmo on, I know you didnt want to say anything about the PVC fetish forum or the sex with a chicken forum but you've got to get it out in the open so you can put it down and move on. Now all your mates know we will help you overcome it

Lastly I would like to thank the people at home. Without at least two viewers I wouldnt have won the award ahead of all the other hopefuls. b

And it was done!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
wow 1000 posts for Graham
over 2000 views on this thread

what is wrong with us?

Employee of the Month
Easyrider Imports

1slowone, only a 1000 posts your still in nappies pal,
Don’t think we should touch on the Chicken thing on this site
Quote:what is wrong with us?
We need to get our lives back

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Edited by: simmo at: 10/11/05 5:24 pm
Quote: 1 for the girls. from DRAGS THREAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK girls,
Here is your chance to proove yourselves, I have 4 girls who want to give their bikes a run at Bike Night on the 30th, you wont be racing guys if you dont want to, and some of the other girls have said they wont be doing burnouts, so basically it will be like racing from the traffic lights against another girl.

I have organised RAPID to cover it, so you will definatly be in the mag if you race.

If I can get say 8 or more girls racing, I will get the sponsers to put up a little more for the girls only.

So who is in?

Dave

ATT PAN

You we so lucky PAN
but I decided not to crash his thread
I was going to reply Pan said he would be in only if he could wear his pink number

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
We do need to get our lives back, ie ride the bloody bike rather than write about it on a forum. If you want to post pictures of it outside your house, move to Victoria where they are often waxed - never ridden.

Sorry Simmo about revealing your chicken fetish. I wont reveal any more of your fetishes lest anybody wont ride with you anymore, although looking at the trip to Walcha that seems to be the case for both of us.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
You guys have tainted KFC for me...

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports

Don't eat KFC or any thing else pre crumed, I'll tell you about it some day
I like to play Chicken games (on the road that is)
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports