"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
me might go for a bit of a dose me thinks
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
Quote:...except for Simmo who's covered his bike in leather and fur... looks like a turd that's been tarred and feathered...
Jealous are we

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Jealous?
If I was I could just do a poo on my bike, throw a sheep on it and getting looking more like yours...
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Customer Service & Complaints Division
Easyrider Imports

Quote:Re: LOVE CHILD

Quote:I wonder i anyone had ever painted a Busa pink.
It would certainly make it inot a lot of mags becasue it would be so unique
Pan on the again

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Edited by: simmo at: 9/10/05 7:40 pm
Its a deal Wednesday night
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
They painted them copper, people went wow what a fast bike then people promptly moved on to the other colour schemes. That's why Suzuki gave up on the colour. I find it hard to think of another manufacturer that painted a bike brown when they launched it, made it look like baby poo, but the journos flocked to it because they wanted to do 300km/hr

After that they were passed on to weird old men who like to collect old shit, like hoarders. Some of them were put out with the inorganic collection but the rest were to be found in museums and the garages of vintage enthusiasts everywhere. I mean your bike is just so last Millenium Simmo. The romans had a 99BC Busa that looked much like yours, I think you can see it in Ben Hur. Rumour had it theirs was faster

Next

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
I bet Simmo has photos of his bike in the house, next to the collectable poster of Abba and plastic singing statue of Elvis...

Easyrider Imports

How did you know
sorry no Elvis just Radiators
did we use templates on your grills ?
just e mailed my ph no to Andy
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Bruce has 'em
Cheers
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Did we use templates on the doof doof grills. I just made sure they were bigger than the hole and the orientation was correct. Not much work after that. Why make templates, you're only doing the job once unless it's on a copper bike and they fall apart readily.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Templates just made it a bit easier to line up the direction of the grills, and Bruce had already made them for his, so we have put his to good use already...

Easyrider Imports

Ah well, if it works, use it. Way to go Bruce!!!!! Have you a template for the copper bike. I have, it's green, got two wheels and a handle, and is emptied by the council rubbish collection every Wednesday.

BTW More SMG bling for me.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Templates have ended up in the wheelie bin now we will have to go back to being amateurs again like Pink boy bike..

Just like after they made the mighty Copper ones they tossed out the template because they are so powerful and fast only a selected few on this earth can handle them.

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
So what does this mean , we cut mesh by Brail???

Hmmmm Simmo how about sunday after lunch?
I do not know what state I will be in (big night out for Anyas birthday!!!) will definitely have to be at Drummoyne, should be a Laugh!!!!!!!

"BLUE and SILVER BLING is the BEST THING!!!!"

Andrew :)