Do you have musical talent
Just wondering if anyone in the Busa Club has got any musical talent. Can you sing or play an musical instrument ?

I used to play tuba in a band and in an orchestra....

(no, I am not joking...)
There's a few around here that play the organ

My didgeridoo played fine last time i touched it

Sorry Muther - no more toilet humor

Ruffy

I bet there are more than a few that can play there own organ, Ruffred... lol
Richard I"m impressed, now all we need is the rest of the orchestra...lol

Ok I confess, I played cymbols in a military band for a year or two.

My son has a drum kit - I am glad he lives 300 ks away.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
i use to play bag pipes.... fukked if i have the lungs for it now. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
My greatest contribution to music was to quit trying. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
G'day
A gentleman - one who can play bagpipes but who chooses not to...
Regards
kevin
Bouzouki
souvlaki Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"
I'm with Astro on this one
But Ruffy & Pan are oftern seen holding each others organs
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
If you confused our big red bikes for our organs, you have definitely got your helmet on too tight... though the suggestion does help with my self esteem...
"sometimes crime does pay"
Sorry I have no idea where you get the idea anything about the Big part from, did I say big somewhere, you pair of little red riding hoods
sorry
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
I think your Mother's didn't smack some of you guys enough when you where little boys ... lol

MutherT - theres a place for spanking at any age - just not from your mum. There comes a time where spanking morphs from punishment to foreplay. You really don't want your mum around when the change happens. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob