SA Busa Owners - Greeny's Loop Ride Nov 23rd
Star 
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
On ya Tim. I knew Greeny only from the forums but very nice to remember him with these rides.
Well done.
I'm sure it will be a top day.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Nicely done Tim Pi_thumbsup . I've heard Moshy mention it few weeks ago but wasn't sure of the date. May I suggest that you post in on FB if you can, as some people do not use the Forum anymore (and vice versa). See you at Lobbies mate.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I see there is a Hayabusa SA site on FB.
Is this the site you're referring to?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Nice one Tim. I have got family commitments on Sunday but I'll be doing an early morning run to Lobie with a mate, we might bump into you at 9am.
You'll be flat out meeting a nicer bloke than Peter. When we did the memorial ride for Pete at Tathra 2012, bazman gave everyone a commemorative green ribbon. My ribbon is still on my busa key to this day. I'll be with you guys in spirit .. Pi_thumbsup
Hey Dale....how bout we go for a ride on Sunday arvo as a [local] memorial ride for Greeny?!?
It can't be too early, as the hangover gods will be teaching me a lesson most of the morning! 3pm kick off sound ok???
Take LOTS of pics please Tim, and post 'em up in a "Greeny Memorial" thread please....
(21-11-2014, 06:36pm)bazman Wrote: Hey Dale....how bout we go for a ride on Sunday arvo as a [local] memorial ride for Greeny?!?
It can't be too early, as the hangover gods will be teaching me a lesson most of the morning! 3pm kick off sound ok???

Sounds like a plan Biker .
I'll message ya when I go into work and get my bloody phone.