Islam
The only wary to subdue a forger gm country is total war and the conquerors own the country. Anything else is just another repeat of Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan... You can go on for ages!

Bring down the curtain and isolate that country, and any sympathetic countries, economically. Place heavily armed "custom" points around the border so that any trying to flee can BUT they will have to go through a screening that makes Guantanamo Bay processes look like a 5 yr old tea party. Hard line yes, but you have to be to keep the infected rats ON the sinking ship.....

After 48 months or more when that country has nothing and the fight has been starved from them tell a neighbouring country that has supported the curtain and processes that if they want it, they can go get it with full NATO support.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(10-10-2014, 11:48pm)Belzybob Wrote: Not sure what I like least, the Islamic invasion or the Catholic Inquisition. Guess that both ways I'm buggered :-)

Well the catholic option is the most likely to get you buggered Ian....always reminds me of the joke about the guy who joins the foreign legion.

he is really hard up for a root so asks the sergeant how they manage to have sex out there in the desert. He points to a camel on hill. Next night the guy is giving the camel a good seeing to when a torch lights up his naked bum and a voice says no no no you idiot...we ride the camel to the local brothel in town!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Hahahahahahhahaaaaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yfl6Lu3xQW0#t=0
(01-10-2014, 10:03pm)DjPete Wrote: Is this her website?
http://www.thebusinesswomanmedia.com/

Batfink I read the article as being sarcastic and that if we took that approach we would have to blow up half the planet. Did I misinterpret it?

Sorry Pete yes its my daughters web site..Very Happy
Thanks.
Wow look who she has on her front page cover on Facebook.
RESPECT that girl on the cover so much.
https://www.facebook.com/thebusinesswomanmedia

heres the pic for those who dont do facebook

.jpg   10311351_704165779669792_1213336028058627113_n.jpg (Size: 39.42 KB / Downloads: 64)
for what this girl has gone through and is still fighting for the cause. Braver than me.
The Mother Teresa of the Muslim world IMO.
The power of ONE. And not a bullet discharged. Worth thinking about.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Thanks for tht Pete...

There are amazing people in thus world regardless of race, culture, religion....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

A nice littel Bankstown boy, he want Islam to rule all western countries.
Any chance a Jdam might drop on him and his side kicks.
[Image: facebook47_zpsb847c056.jpg]
ONE or 2 dickheads. Did you hear the little shit? No idea, these aren't sophisticated terrorists, there are young impressionable kids making BAAAAAAAAAAD choices. You can't blame Multiculturalism for a few bad eggs.
If we didn't have Multiculturalism what would the rules be? Nazi Germany tried to do that didn't they?
Shoot them all, burn the vermin? Block our borders? Not sure it would work. Separation NEVER works. Come on, come back to the real world pls.
I can get cheeky again now, I got my oil. :-)

Joke!!
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
This whole topic Is predestined to turn south as far as I can see! However (even though they are in the same gene pool) why do zoos not put lions and tigers in the same enclosure?

THEY DON'T MIX!!!!!!
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
We'll shorty so far it has survived 10 pages without turning south....

And to be technical while the lion and tiger may be of the same Genus they are different species..
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1HKqjan3w&feature=player_embedded
While every human on this planet IS of the same species
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I'm scared to click Ray's link
rotfl
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Is it wearing a burka (yes I am going to always call it a burka lol )
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1