Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
Hi Carrie,
Good to see you guys are coming .. looking forward to meeting you both Pi_thumbsup
I'm in. Very Happy
Time off sorted, Tathra Accommodation Booked & BUSA ready!
Coming from Rockhampton QLD. Biker

Nathan
Via Hobart like last year Nathan? Lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(07-10-2014, 07:39pm)Triffstar Wrote: I'm in. Very Happy

Nathan

Hey Nathan when are you leaving rocky ?
(10-10-2014, 04:47pm)mungaman Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 07:39pm)Triffstar Wrote: I'm in. Very Happy

Nathan

Hey Nathan when are you leaving rocky ?

Leaving Tuesday at this stage. Arrive Tallangatta on Thursday to do the Snowy Mountain Run on Friday with the crew to Cooma then Tathra. Very HappyBiker
(06-10-2014, 03:16pm)bazman Wrote: Heya Tony, you can show myself and Cazgirl from NSW please!! Just curious....but does this list include any of the members of the f/b AHC page?!? I think there might be a few there that are planning to attend that haven't officially signed up here just yet...

Hey Baz
already had you and Cazgirl at 18&19 but will add the NSW

and I don;t do facebook so someone might have to volunteer the info of those only there that are will be coming LOL

Updated 14/10
Yes
1 Revhead-N.S.W
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink - TAS
4 Chris -QLD
5 & 6 Dale & Carmel - NSW
7 RYDRZ
8 Rod
9 Grant
10 & 11 Jeff & Camiel
12 Capt rob !!
13 Bill ?? - Vic & Tassie
14 & 15 Pix & Mrs Pix
16 The Alchemist
17 Iceman
18 & 19 Bazman & Cazgirl - NSW
20 Busdriver
21 Simmo & SUPER AMAZING PARTNER - NSW
22 & 23 Wardy & Cathy
24 Troopmaster
25 Island Drift
26 Moshy
27 King
28 Shifu - SA
29 & 30 Max & Mrs Max
31 Brett G- NSW
32 Ken- QLD
33 & 34 Carrie & Chris - NSW
35 Triffstar - QLD
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hmmmmm......there seems to be only a very disturbingly few members from the Greater Sydney area that are on the list so far......where are all you guys?!? And why the FiretrUCK aren't your names on the list yet?!?
You guys can and occasionally do actually ride your busa's BikerBikerBiker further south than the Royal Nasho Park.........DON'T YA's?????!!???!???!!? Lol3

Showback
(14-10-2014, 06:58pm)bazman Wrote: Hmmmmm......there seems to be only a very disturbingly few members from the Greater Sydney area that are on the list so far......where are all you guys?!? And why the FiretrUCK aren't your names on the list yet?!?
You guys can and occasionally do actually ride your busa's BikerBikerBiker further south than the Royal Nasho Park.........DON'T YA's?????!!???!???!!? Lol3

Showback

Bazzman Maree and I did a huge 3 day ride South mate

Nasho , Nowra , nerriga , Braidwood , bungandoore ( base camp) , trip home Monday , Goulburn , Oberon , Lithgow home

So we sydney guys go further south mate lol
Are you (big kev) and Maree coming to Tathra this year?? Can't see ya on the list but then again it's early and my eyeballs are still 1/2 frozen from riding to work LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(15-10-2014, 07:13am)Batfink Wrote: Are you (big kev) and Maree coming to Tathra this year?? Can't see ya on the list but then again it's early and my eyeballs are still 1/2 frozen from riding to work LOL

Nah I wont attend batfink . I used to support tathra as a business but no one has contacted me about that this year

Usually I give a voucher to be raffled off but no one that runs tathra has bothered to contact vendors
That's sad to hear Kev
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(15-10-2014, 08:10am)big kev Wrote:
(15-10-2014, 07:13am)Batfink Wrote: Are you (big kev) and Maree coming to Tathra this year?? Can't see ya on the list but then again it's early and my eyeballs are still 1/2 frozen from riding to work LOL

Nah I wont attend batfink . I used to support tathra as a business but no one has contacted me about that this year

Usually I give a voucher to be raffled off but no one that runs tathra has bothered to contact vendors

I think Max has been in hospital So not sure what is the go Kev as we appreciate your kind donation every year for the Kids We support , I will look into it Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
How many of you guys are coming from Sydney? When are you leaving and in which direction....we are wondering where we will join up with some fellow riders
medworth
I,m trying to get a group ride going to cooma or straight tathra you will find details in riding not talking
have a read a & see what you think
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(15-10-2014, 08:10am)big kev Wrote:

I have been pretty tied up having my left knee replaced kevtherev. Your name is on my very short list mate. Sorry for the tardiness.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!