F*$K'N POLICE
Are the punishments enough to deter the crimes?? of course not!!! That's why certain groups think they can do what they want.

Yes there should be less laws and greater punishments and a way to spread those punishments to ALL those involved and not just the ones with fingers in the till.

BRING BACK CAPITOL PUNISHMENT!!!

Australia has been lucky with having a "fair go" approach to how we dealt withg each other.. but scratch that surface and you see we do deal harshly with those that try to use our "fairness" against us. Now add to that stance of "fairness" the bleeding heart brigade which softens the punishments and makes it all a joke to those determined to NOT be part of our Communities.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(04-08-2014, 09:35am)Batfink Wrote: a fine line between legal and illegal,

Fine line my arse.
You don't join for the tea party's and Tupperware evenings.
Seen enough to make my own mind up on this.
(04-08-2014, 10:25am)Tony Nitrous Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 09:35am)Batfink Wrote: a fine line between legal and illegal,

Fine line my arse.
You don't join for the tea party's and Tupperware evenings.
Seen enough to make my own mind up on this.

LOL yeah I know Tony.. but I was trying to give them the best light possible as not every Chapter is the same

Personally the only down side I see is that these terrorists ride 2 wheels and because of that we all been dragged into it
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

yes I'm all for capital punishment myself at least it would make the posers and the mouthpieces think twice.
I don't care if I'm being judged for something I have done in anyway shape or form and it is why I chose not to join a club, I ride alone and I act alone that way I am not judged on the actions of others but me alone. (this attitude to has contributed to being listed)
that being said there is something to be said for standing together when the time calls
I agree Butch.. and I think that the new laws have demonstrated in your case that the checks and balances have been removed which is the really bad thing..
No-one can be guilty of something just cause someone else said they were. And you shouldn't be placed on a lists due to someone else grievances'
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Our justice system is supposed to be based on the premise of "innocent until proven guilty"

BUT, if it suits a political agenda, it is definitely possible to find yourself "guilty until proven innocent"
(04-08-2014, 06:17pm)Kendo Wrote: Our justice system is supposed to be based on the premise of "innocent until proven guilty"

BUT, if it suits a political agenda, it is definitely possible to find yourself "guilty until proven innocent"

AMEN to that brother
Kendo,
I beleve you are coorrect on the guilty until proven innocent!

It seems in todays Law courts if your Male between the ages of 26 and
50 and pay Tax's then YOU ARE GUILTY! first!Knuppel2 Now son try and prove usPolice wrong! show usPolice why you think your innocent!
Very sad state of affairs if'n you ask me!Frown
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Innocent until guilty sounds nice, but in reality,
If you walk like a duck, look like a duck, quack like a duck
and hang around with ducks don't be surprised to get shot
at when its Duck hunting season.... LOL
okay... so what you are saying is that if I shoot my boss (my fantasy LOL) they cannot arrest me until they have absolute proof I am guilty?
oooh wait... they need a jury of my peers to judge me guilty so I guess they will have to have a court trial BEFORE they arrest me ??

everything we get hit with is on the basis of innocent until proven guilty. That traffic ticket is actually a summons to court so they can prove your guilt and thus you a chance to show you are not guilty. Of course this can be hard with video evidence used against you. The other option of this summons "ticket" is for you to accept you are guilty and pay the associated "fine" on offer.

As for criminal organisations, well they HAVE been proven to be guilty of criminal activity and as a member you are first charged with "associating with known criminals" and then what ever else such associations get you. Remember that a Court has already proven such an organisation is criminal, not the individuals. Such laws have been used on the Mobs, Street Gangs, Smugglers and terrorists in the past, so why not bikie gangs now?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(05-08-2014, 08:58am)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Innocent until guilty sounds nice, but in reality,
If you walk like a duck, look like a duck, quack like a duck
and hang around with ducks don't be surprised to get shot
at when its Duck hunting season.... LOL

Be vewy vewy qwiert, I'm hunting outwaws,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I find it very intertesting that any advanced technical post on mods or tuning hardly gets any response but bitching about the police makes to the page 3. Not criticising anything or anyone, just sharing an observation.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
How can you modify perfection?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(06-08-2014, 01:48pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: How can you modify perfection?

That is impossible but there are a lot of mods you can do to a Busa to make it better Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Shifu' every now and then you need to clear the colon of build up!!
The Law and policePolice just happen to be the ones to help with that this time!Coolsmiley
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM