Gave the Busa and King a rest....
thats the model i like from 96 to 99.
My old one.....

[Image: 333lilw.jpg]

[Image: 2u633tc.jpg]

[Image: swfejk.jpg]

[Image: 105ds74.jpg]
Nice Tony very nice mate
A short but brisk 273k (170 mile) loop today.
Over Mt G, around Somerset, across for a few runs through Peachester
and back over Mt Mee.

[Image: 2q21d37.jpg]
hey Tony.. ur really startin to piss me off dude.. You might have a great first name and a new missus with exceptional taste in bike gauges but seeing your daily ride posts when it's 8 deg C and raining (what feels like very wet hail lol) ain't nice

You got some good rides up there mate, wishin I was there too
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(04-07-2014, 02:21pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: A short but brisk 273k (170 mile) loop today.
Over Mt G, around Somerset, across for a few runs through Peachester
and back over Mt Mee.

I did a similar ride about 4 weeks ago on my purple Gen 1. But my short ride was 450kms.
Pomona, Imbil, Kenilworth, Malany, Woodford, Mt Mee, Mt G, Somerset, Peachester.
I was pissed off the Imbil to Kenilworth had a complete detour and that nice snakey bit going up Mt Mee had road works right on itWtf. Of all places I got pulled up for a RBT in Somerset Village, no licsence check or any thing, right after hitting about 260 and backing off coming up to the 80 sign going into the village. Surprised the Police didn't hear the exhaust note of a Busa in full flight Action-smiley-083.
Might have to catch up for a ride some time.
Well i always wanted one and i was allowed to get one. Great wife. 2005 GSX1400 with 30K on it. I think its in great condition for its age. I absolutely love it. Price was comparable with others on the market. I picked it up yesterday but unfortunately the weather is shocking today. Worst in a long time. I've cleaned it and discovered little scratches here and there. A couple of plastic clips missing but overall excellent condition. Cant wait til the weather fines up so "I" can give the Busa a rest. :)

.jpg   Busa and GSX (1).JPG (Size: 140.33 KB / Downloads: 146)
.jpg   Busa and GSX (3).JPG (Size: 146.01 KB / Downloads: 144)
.jpg   Busa and GSX (4).JPG (Size: 158.59 KB / Downloads: 145)
.jpg   Busa and GSX (7).JPG (Size: 145.58 KB / Downloads: 146)

Im thinking of modifying it. Ive already ordered twin Bates headlights from the UK, i like the dual light set up. 2 x 5+3/4 inch lights. I would like to get some slightly wider bars, maybe renthal. See how i go.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Very nice !
Keep us informed how you get on with your rides and mods.

Tony.
Mines been clocking up the miles since I registered it,
Mechanics are just about sorted but the cosmetics aren't great.
Off work for a while so looks like its time to clean it up a bit...

[Image: 2j10xva.jpg]
Just when I couldn't get anymore jealous! I like the work shop.

I ordered TRE today and renthal Street Naked bars. Hopefully the lights will turn up before the end of next week. I go to Phuket with wife and friends for 10 days, so hopefully my local suzuki place can do the mods for me while I'm away. Got a price on full yoshi and cams,but may have to wait a little while :(
You 2 are making me envious
(10-07-2014, 08:35am)Big_Dan_T Wrote: You 2 are making me envious

My GSX goes into the work shop next week for a couple of mods Very Happy It will come back a bit different. I'm looking forward it.........

(06-07-2014, 05:00pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Very nice !
Keep us informed how you get on with your rides and mods.

Tony.

Well today was the first day of the mods. The shop will continue the mods whilst I relax in Phuket for a week. I'm looking forward to my return to see how much they've done.
Love the lights.
Not done that on a 14 but on other bikes I have had a lot of work
to hide the wiring. Those look good. Very "Bloodrunners" cartoon style.
Cool.
(17-07-2014, 09:41pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Love the lights.
Not done that on a 14 but on other bikes I have had a lot of work
to hide the wiring. Those look good. Very "Bloodrunners" cartoon style.
Cool.

Ha, just googled blood runners. That is cool. I'm getting the guys to put large heat shrink around some of the wires. Hopefully it will blend in with the rest of the loom.