Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
Which camel was that giving you a massage fella??? lol

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(01-03-2014, 08:37pm)Madmax Wrote: Which camel was that giving you a massage fella??? lol

Max

Cameil. CAMEIL.a camels hoofs hurt too much.
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
Gotcha.(:-))) Enjoy the massage mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
ill be there HEY Doug canberra you say im riding with you bring mungaman too ,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
I'll be there. Got accommodation booked with family at tathra. Is anyone travelling from the west or south. I'm heading across from Wagga might meet up whit the others in cooma. See you all there
(27-04-2014, 08:24pm)Iceman_2770 Wrote: I'll be there. Got accommodation booked with family at tathra. Is anyone travelling from the west or south. I'm heading across from Wagga might meet up whit the others in cooma. See you all there

Good stuff David.....myself and Cazgirl are booked in nice and early too, we'll see ya there!! Very Happy

Coolsmiley
OMG OMG what have I done?

I'm going to be Corbin's roomie, or should that be cabinie.

Plan is to arrive on the Thursday arvo and depart on the Monday morning.

Big decision now is do I take the Tourbusa, or the Victory and guarantee myself the "Best Non-Busa" Award?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Well my lovely, special, endearing, sexy and adorable wife has not only gotten me the Wasp but I am a go for Tathra too... so I better start booking shyte LOL

Call out to Wardy...........

You got a bed for me on Thrusday night before Tathra??? going to ride north then east have some comfortable cruising time on teh bike plus I am going to do my best to get the little woman to come too

GOD BLESS WIVES
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Good call batty you won't regret taking a cruise up there to wards depending on the way you choose to go,plenty of ways to pick from most could be of Interest
(27-04-2014, 09:27pm)bazman Wrote:
(27-04-2014, 08:24pm)Iceman_2770 Wrote: I'll be there. Got accommodation booked with family at tathra. Is anyone travelling from the west or south. I'm heading across from Wagga might meet up whit the others in cooma. See you all there

Good stuff David.....myself and Cazgirl are booked in nice and early too, we'll see ya there!! Very Happy

Coolsmiley

See you in Cooma Boobies4
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(28-04-2014, 05:19pm)Busdriver Wrote: OMG OMG what have I done?

I'm going to be Corbin's roomie, or should that be cabinie.

Plan is to arrive on the Thursday arvo and depart on the Monday morning.

Big decision now is do I take the Tourbusa, or the Victory and guarantee myself the "Best Non-Busa" Award?

Oh no if I come Les I will take the Balcony Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Whats the general plan for the days? I've not been to a Tathra one as yet, i noticed the Friday on the menu, is it a full day, or a chill one whilst people arrive? I'm hoping to have the time available. I only allowed myself 6 days, but the Friday would mean 7.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Heya Neil,

Friday at the BB is generally a "meet up at Cooma at lunchtime, and settle in at Tathra in the mid arvo" kinda day, although a couple of us keen ones sometimes get there on the Thursday or very early Friday (pending work and family/personal commitments).
If you can make it down there ahead of the crowd, there will usually be a couple of others there to hang with till the rest turn up!
Stick to the high octane PeTRoL on the way down and you'll have a fruckin' awesome weekend for sure!!! Lol3

Hope to see ya there mate!!! Biker Biker Biker Biker
I'm looking for accommodation for the ride if anyone knows of anything going? Or I'll bring a tent a book a site :) I left it a bit late...
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Accommodation booked myself & Wifee Biker