nsw tathra coast 2014 busa bash
For our 2014 busa bash roller coaster ride

When

Nov or dec
No Corbanovski......the BB always lives at Tathra!!

This year was always a special "away from home" run, to commemorate the 1 year memorial of our highly esteemed & belated club-mate Peter [Greeny_SA].

Dougie and the northern busa boys will be starting up a "completely new from the ground up" winter busa do, which should be perfect timing for all of us southerners that want to escape the cold down our way and fly north to chase the sun & fun!!
December I'm in, November Out.
A Winter Bash North !! Yes Except June/July 2014 I've already made plans and booked. BUGGER! be there for 2015 -just not during IOM as I plan on being there 2015. Boobies4
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(19-11-2013, 07:13pm)bazman Wrote: No Corbanovski......the BB always lives at Tathra!!

This year was always a special "away from home" run, to commemorate the 1 year memorial of our highly esteemed & belated club-mate Peter [Greeny_SA].

Dougie and the northern busa boys will be starting up a "completely new from the ground up" winter busa do, which should be perfect timing for all of us southerners that want to escape the cold down our way and fly north to chase the sun & fun!!
lol im not riding into QLD ,i dont like pink or jail,i have a great 600k loop
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(19-11-2013, 07:13pm)bazman Wrote: No Corbanovski......the BB always lives at Tathra!!

Technically it was in Jindy for the first few years (2004, 05, 06, 07, etc...). Tathra is a recent addition. There's always been debate about rotating it, and having one in Queensland, SA, WA, NT, etc. I can recall having it it in Jindy in 2007 and the Queenslanders arguing for it, since there were more Queenslanders in Jindy than Victorians...

I'm sure Tathra is rgeat though.
(19-11-2013, 10:18pm)pan Wrote:

Technically it was in Jindy for the first few years (2004, 05, 06, 07, etc...). Tathra is a recent addition. There's always been debate about rotating it, and having one in Queensland, SA, WA, NT, etc. I can recall having it it in Jindy in 2007 and the Queenslanders arguing for it, since there were more Queenslanders in Jindy than Victorians...

I'm sure Tathra is rgeat though.

yeh f*** Franky j Holden it not as though he looks after us at Tathra

P.s Not sure But I think more Qld than Vics In S/A
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Both WE GOTTA HAVE BOTH!
summer in Tathra, Winter in QLD! Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
edited!

People ,we really need to think hard about this as if it goes way up north youl lose vic,and S.A riders ,
i love to ride anywhere ,but thats me!

I was on another forum were keyboard warriors always posted what they wanted ,but then at the last minute ,oh i cant make it ,bullshit year after year!
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Fellas,

Please don't turn this into a shitfight, or everyone will lose interest and the whole thing could get canned, which would be a big shame. In my opinion, Tathra is fairly central for the majority, so it seems the logical choice. I agree with Rod when he says F.J doesn't do us any favours, but at the end of the day, we don't have to stay in his park if we don't want to.

I do however like the idea of a winter bash in QLD, but that is up to the QLD boys to organise if they want to. In saying this, there is nothing stopping any state from organizing a do .. the more busa gatherings the better as far as I'm concerned Biker
Easter weekend at wardies

QLD in winter

TATHRA in December

Were on a roll

Fill in the dates

& make it so already
Looks like Queensland really doesn't want our tourist dollars:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-19/be...ol/5101438
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I,ll ride anywhere for the bash,longs as there Beer, steak and gootimes, thats just my 2 cents.

mungaman
Les, Heidi, Bazza and I love getting Tathra ready for the BB, if we're going to do it again in 2014, let's!!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(21-11-2013, 10:28pm)Madmax Wrote: Les, Heidi, Bazza and I love getting Tathra ready for the BB, if we're going to do it again in 2014, let's!!

Max

You Cant please everyone so go for it Max
Just two things go back to first weekend in December and look into where S/A crew brought there shirts from they feel like better quality Pi_thumbsup

2014 15 years Anv of the Great Busa
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Given that we ARE going to arrange a QLD bash in the winter months which will have more details soon I am not overly concerned at the exact summer location.

I do recall what I thought was the FAIREST thing in the decision making happening at Tathra last year though. It was made clear to all that it was the ATTENDING riders that held the vote and made the decision as it was them that made the trip and turned up.

I really enjoyed the Tathra Bash, and the roads down there were great, why do you think I came all the way to SA for this years. I had a ball.
If we are back to Tathra again then so be it. It's central and only half as far as this years bash for us in Brissy.

I also think that REVHEAD'S Northern NSW is a sensational choice. Amazing loops rides, Heaps of great and cheap accommodation. Close enough to entice MANY MORE of the Qld members of the group down, easily close enough for Sydney and Melbourne too.

We would also have a ton of other riders joining in with our rides and festivities if around that region.

I'll post up soon regarding plans for the QLD winter Bash.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy