Normanville Numbers Please
(02-11-2013, 09:01am)revhead Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 09:11pm)Batfink Wrote: I thought GOOFTROOP might have piped in by now.. Due to being one legged he won't be attending.. Will take over the accommodation he had booked so there will be an empty bunk house on the Thursday night for any last minute party crashers. And so far only 2 bunks outta 6 taken for Friday to Sunday nights... (That's if u still need a bed Pete?)
I think bikerboy has a bunk booked for Saturday night....

Cya all there
yeah man i need a bed ,lolPi_tongue

CarbonBusa was also looking for a place to crush I think Confused
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(01-11-2013, 09:04pm)revhead Wrote:
(01-11-2013, 07:25am)Ward P Wrote:
(31-10-2013, 08:33pm)revhead Wrote:
(28-10-2013, 07:16am)revhead Wrote:
(27-10-2013, 09:09pm)Thompy Wrote: see if I get this right.

1, revhead
2, the alchemist
3, shifu
4, BusaBazz\
5, moshy
6 Bazman +Cazgirl
7, Grant xrt +6
8 Busdriver
9,Dale
10,Mungaman
11,Batfink
12,Islanddrift
13,Rod Sat Night only Thanks to Jet star Embarassed
14,brett g
15,TempOzzy
16, Thompy
17, king 62
18,Goran and a Dianne
19,Triffstar
20,a carbon busa,
21,Troopmaster
22, Greeny;

so this is the numbers

arrrrrr, what happenned to 5???

sorry forgot +1
born to be mild
Still no Sydney siders ???

Do we need to make the 2014 bash at Krispy Kremes ??? Boobies4Showback
Enjoy
I wont be commin ,50/50 decider at this point
Hi Guys, I wont be there this year, as I will be overseas (work comes first). Wtf
Anyway, enjoy yourselves!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
(06-11-2013, 07:40pm)Dale Wrote: Still no Sydney siders ???

Do we need to make the 2014 bash at Krispy Kremes ??? Boobies4Showback

that pretty funny dale lol
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Sorry to be hearing about that, Corbs & Jock....but don't worry, coz we be havin' a few for you guys anyway!!! BeerBeerBeerBeer

Corbs:- can you contact Shifu (with apologies) ASAP please, and see if he can sort the BOTY awards out in your absence?!?

Confused
(07-11-2013, 05:43am)bazman Wrote: Sorry to be hearing about that, Corbs & Jock....but don't worry, coz we be havin' a few for you guys anyway!!! BeerBeerBeerBeer

Corbs:- can you contact Shifu (with apologies) ASAP please, and see if he can sort the BOTY awards out in your absence?!?

Confused

Paul, Corbin already sent to me the all the Boty Awards. I have printed my name on them (except the best non-busa award) and will give them to you when you arrive

(so you can hand them all back .. to me Lol3 )
Lol2 dream on buddy
ive got 2x awards coming ,for dirty and clean busa,s if you bring a can of mr shine ,il chuck it out ,the awards are fro busa,s who have travelled 500ks, plus without cleaning of any kind for there trip,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Is there an award for the most bog stock busa without bling ? Embarassed
(07-11-2013, 05:22pm)Dale Wrote: Is there an award for the most bog stock busa without bling ? Embarassed

Sorry Dale, Embarassed But there are awards for the best Gen 1 and Gen 2. Blinged or not so you still have a chance. Maybe we should have one for the most original busa Confused
(01-11-2013, 09:11pm)Batfink Wrote: I thought GOOFTROOP might have piped in by now.. Due to being one legged he won't be attending.. Will take over the accommodation he had booked so there will be an empty bunk house on the Thursday night for any last minute party crashers. And so far only 2 bunks outta 6 taken for Friday to Sunday nights... (That's if u still need a bed Pete?)

Cya all there

Will catch up with you this weekend Tony so can sort out accom and check out your bike..Thought I would have been walking by now but doc says 5 more weeks one crutches(old bones healing slow) Bugga..
Have fun all..Ride safe and keep em rubber side down Very Happy
(07-11-2013, 10:29pm)GOOFTROOP Wrote:

Cya all there

Will catch up with you this weekend Tony so can sort out accom and check out your bike..Thought I would have been walking by now but doc says 5 more weeks one crutches(old bones healing slow) Bugga..
Have fun all..Ride safe and keep em rubber side down Very Happy

Call me when ur on the way or I need to plan a long run on Sunday (if weather holds lol) so I can ride to burnie again LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Howdy all,

Having left things to the last minute -I'm a self confessed procrastinator- I sorted work and family and I'm hoping to attend this years bash is SA.

I am looking for somewhere to bunk down Friday and Saturday nights.

If anyone has a couch for me to rack on, can they message me or leave a note here?

Thanks, Aaron.
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2