Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
Please read my long post no. 115 about half way on the page 8. If you are not coming we are sorry for you, but we need the information from those who can and will make it.

Cheers,
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Bump C'mon guys& girls I only have 12 people on the list. Where is the rest of you?
(26-09-2013, 08:01am)Shifu Wrote: Please read my long post no. 115 about half way on the page 8. If you are not coming we are sorry for you, but we need the information from those who can and will make it.

Cheers,

(27-09-2013, 08:37am)Shifu Wrote: Bump C'mon guys& girls I only have 12 people on the list. Where is the rest of you?

Mungaman in
I'm a non-atendee but am seriously considering riding up on Sat. just for the hell of it.

If I do and don't ride back Sat night, anyone got a spare floor for the night?
(14-10-2013, 09:52am)BikerBoy Wrote: I'm a non-atendee but am seriously considering riding up on Sat. just for the hell of it.

GOOFTROOP has got a multibunk cabin on hold.. so far it looks like him, me and revhead so there are beds available.

GOOF is still a ??? on getting there

txt me on 0428 587 383 closer to event
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(14-10-2013, 10:05am)Batfink Wrote:
(14-10-2013, 09:52am)BikerBoy Wrote: I'm a non-atendee but am seriously considering riding up on Sat. just for the hell of it.

GOOFTROOP has got a multibunk cabin on hold.. so far it looks like him, me and revhead so there are beds available.

GOOF is still a ??? on getting there

txt me on 0428 587 383 closer to event

Pi_thumbsup Thanks Tony
Shifu,

Not sure if TheAlchemist has msg'd you or not about our contingent, will find out n get back to you.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
(14-10-2013, 11:10am)Thompy Wrote: Shifu,

Not sure if TheAlchemist has msg'd you or not about our contingent, will find out n get back to you.

Thompy.

Yes, I did Thompy, about 2 weeks or so ago when Shifu asked for PM's :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(15-10-2013, 12:40am)TheAlchemist Wrote:
(14-10-2013, 11:10am)Thompy Wrote: Shifu,

Thompy.

Yes, I did Thompy, about 2 weeks or so ago when Shifu asked for PM's :)

I got the info on Doug but nothing on you Thompy Scary Tell me what sizes you want and your disposition regarding pizza and the busa burger. Biker

Paul, though you are not an attendee, are you in for a t-shirt and a busa burger?
"I got the info on Doug but nothing on you Thompy, Tell me what sizes you want and your disposition regarding pizza and the busa burger."

One by XL (black if its an option), and my disposition towards pizza and burgers while away from the wife on my girlfriend....is fond, and a big hell yes.

Others are travelling down with us, spoke to Doug today, will add the t-shirt/pizza/burger things to bring up when we all get together for a pre ride meet and let you know.

Cheers,

Thompy.

PS: is anyone going that will have club merchandise on hand? i'd like to see some an maybe buy while i'm there.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
(15-10-2013, 07:38pm)Thompy Wrote: PS: is anyone going that will have club merchandise on hand? i'd like to see some an maybe buy while i'm there.

Rod is not coming in this year so I am not sure if anyone else will bring anything. But you can shoot him a PM and sort it out as I am sure he will be able to post merchandise to you.
Last time we chatted about a fortnight ago, ROD does have plans to attend (at very least the Saturday evening).
Send him a PM re: merchandise requirements....I'm sure he'll be happy to bring some with him!!
If needed I can grab something off ROD this weekend and bring it with me.... Freak my new wife out more by packing stuff that's not even mine hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
no x dressers !

lol
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
All I have is club stickers and magnets which I will take over for the Sat night fund raiser Donations can go to the Charity Andrew has decided on Pi_thumbsup

And I will bring some club Business cards over if any one wants some

Club Gear
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com