Yep
Simple gearing, tyre change with speed limiter removed

So where were the hayabusa's sleepin

Or were there any compeatin or none availble

Any way , as i read it in
May eddition of
Justbikes, -page 114

They were there to claim braggin rights,

( were there any busa club members there ???)

So they have for now just won

Fastest non busa award - good for them
As we slept in

Any particular reason they chose not to compete against the Hayabusa in the sub 1350 bracket? Woopdy do, took them 15 years to make a blip on the radar in any case. The current generation is also 5 years old, I'll acknowledge it as a fair comparison when next years Hayabusa runs against it. :P
Doesn't seem that fast 334kmph??? Sure a standard Gen2 would/ should eat that with the limiter turned off . . . any one know?or wound a standard one all the way up? My gen1 with 40cc less and 9 years older technology went close about 12 years ago . . . and still going strong . . .
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
334sounds fast on the salt to me for pretty stock bike. On asphalt I'd imagine a stock bus with gearing/limiter mods might get to that but on the salt that seems like a good speed for stock bike. I could be wrong
Regards

Dan
(16-05-2013, 11:29pm)Dan85 Wrote: 334sounds fast on the salt to me for pretty stock bike. On asphalt I'd imagine a stock bus with gearing/limiter mods might get to that but on the salt that seems like a good speed for stock bike. I could be wrong

+1

Competition makes the class stronger, you gotta get beaten sometimes, or you end up resting on your laurels.
Running up against a new 14 @ the drags with basic off the showroom floor mods & they have plenty mumbo.

Mind you I am obviously partial to big bore Kwaka'sVery Happy
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
Takes a well modified busa to match that model 14
and that 14 had all the advantages allowed
production bike class, and its a bigger capacity puts it in the next class to a busa , gen 2 busa just fits in 1350cc class, the 14 is just over
Maj what's a busa busa run with simple mods eg gearing, de restricted etc on the salt roughly?
Regards

Dan
Guys see my earlier link in a post to the American 2 org, where Performance Bikes did a high speed run with the Gen 2, 1 tooth off the rear, full Akra system, PC 5 and other minor mods, 55 series rear tyre?

Result 203.4 MPH - 325.6 KPH.

ZX 14 is one hell of a beast, but its ugly.

ugly girls always go the hardest!
Regards

Dan
(17-05-2013, 10:46am)Dan85 Wrote: ugly girls always go the hardest!

Yeah, but they're clingy! (so I've been told. silly gossip really)
(17-05-2013, 09:38am)Maj Wrote: Takes a well modified busa to match that model 14
and that 14 had all the advantages allowed
production bike class, and its a bigger capacity puts it in the next class to a busa , gen 2 busa just fits in 1350cc class, the 14 is just over

Young Kenny Robinson beat that (218mph) on his gen 2 stocker within the rules allowable, a smaller bike than the 14
Australian record Hayabusa stock motor 218 mph = 350kph February 2013
Link
http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/s...g-records/
So lara, the busa is still fast in its class,

So wtf - why didnt the busa get any mention then

Oh- kwaka paid for the print space maybe

I will ave a looky a any stats, that show real world speed & data
Not just what kwaka wanna show,

Any chance someone can post up the stats please
http://www.dlra.org.au/2013.htm

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
DLRA pages need updating
Jim Higgins was riding my bike for a 200mph achiever and i joined the 200mph club in 2005
Kawasaki supplied the zx14 to Ralph and are getting full value out of his results ,