Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
question ? who from nsw is riding or driving & what day you are leaving for the BB just getting idea to see what i will do thanks guys
i,m not booked in yet still thinking about it
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(23-03-2013, 06:24pm)wayneb60 Wrote: question ? who from nsw is riding or driving & what day you are leaving for the BB just getting idea to see what i will do thanks guys
i,m not booked in yet still thinking about it
wayne
i have no idea what day im ,leaving ,im up near coffs ,but it would be nice to have some company on the ride

Heya Wayne,

I'm riding down, two-up.....but leaving very early. The way I see it, if I'm gonna ride the busa that far, I may as well make a bit of a holiday out of it, so we are leaving on the weekend before, and going the long way, via GOR. We are taking 3 days to get there, and 2 coming home....via a more "as the crow flies" type of route. We are planning to arrive down there by the Tuesday arvo....so we have a few days up our sleeve to do a bit of looking around before the bulk of the crowd get there.....I'm thinking a few others might end up doing something similar.
(23-03-2013, 07:04pm)bazman Wrote: Heya Wayne,

I'm riding down, two-up.....but leaving very early. The way I see it, if I'm gonna ride the busa that far, I may as well make a bit of a holiday out of it, so we are leaving on the weekend before, and going the long way, via GOR. We are taking 3 days to get there, and 2 coming home....via a more "as the crow flies" type of route. We are planning to arrive down there by the Tuesday arvo....so we have a few days up our sleeve to do a bit of looking around before the bulk of the crowd get there.....I'm thinking a few others might end up doing something similar.

Yes .. something very similar, I imagine ..
I'm coming to bash..Pi_thumbsup
Will head over on the Wednesday? not sure if leaving from Melb or mates place up Myrtleford way..just have to wait and see what happens Very Happy
will work out accomadation soon

cheers Brookesy
Bump
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
cmon guys whos riding down on what dates

from n.s.w
I've not booked yet, i'm still in pre-planning, but at this point i'm planning on a solo semi adventure ride from Brisbane, i'm unsure of stops / fuel / campsites, well a lot of things, but my intent is there. I do hope it all pans out.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Would love to be there, but locked into work 'till end of November.
I'll just have to live it through the photos.
It's gonna be an awesome bash.
Surprised no WA members put up their hands yet Confused
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(17-05-2013, 10:47am)Ward P Wrote: Surprised no WA members put up their hands yet Confused

There ride is same time as S/A Run
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
This thread has been quiet for a while
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Yeah, I agree, Les......c'mon S.A. guys....this one is all yours to play with this year....wanna see a few of you guys posting up about what you've got in store for us long distance BB'ers this time round!?!
im doing 1800ks each way cmon gus lets get it cracking im booked in
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
I'm booked in as well. Now playing with the idea of staying Sunday night at Normanville rather than Adelaide.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Heya Les,

myself & Cazgirl are now staying on in Adelaide for a few days after the BB!!

As a little extra pressie for Cazgirls recent 50th birthday, I managed to secure a couple of tix for Fleetwood Mac on the Tuesday night in Adelaide!!

We'll now be heading for home from Adelaide on the Wednesday morning (20th). If that fits in well with your plans, we could ride home together maybe?!?

If anyone else likes the sound of that plan....you're all more than welcome to join us (...at the F'wood Mac gig and/or the ride back to the east coast)!!!