front number plates again
as soon as the frost is off my tools I will start stripping her further.. got a mate to make up a swingarm pivot centre rod and a paddock stand for me so I can have entire bike up off ground at once

Still gotta finish up the old 250 Across so I can sell her for $$$$ to spend on the busa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Shouldn't be letting your tool(s) get frosted...cant find somewhere warm to put it?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
for some reason teh missus is reluctant to let me put my bike and tools inside the house?? i mean WTF!!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(07-05-2013, 02:19pm)Batfink Wrote: for some reason teh missus is reluctant to let me put my bike and tools inside the house?? i mean WTF!!!!

Where else are you supposed to keep em Wtf
I have my drumkit in the lounge. She wanted me to put them in the garage, the cheek! It was an issue for about 2 yrs. Now she has given up.
(07-05-2013, 06:44am)CaptainRob Wrote: Tell them to leave us alone and generate their funding from the push bike wankers who have the same rights as we do, and use the same roads, but for free. They have even been provided with their own lanes. But they contribute nothing in the way of revenue by means of rego, etc. zero, zilch.

You get T Boned by a pushbike jerkoff & he/she takes your eyesight out you have no legal right to sue the wanker. Your only legal right is to have a five year shitfight with a CTP Insurance Company for nickels n dimes (capped).
You wipe out a pushbike wanker & he/she has 2 options. Sue your arse off for everything you got or claim on your CTP. If you wipe one out, just make sure you kill him. A meter matters as very few have rear view mirrors & ride 3 abeam @ 10KMPH in a 60 zone.
Bangkok is really nice this time of year. Vietnam should be even better. Wtf
Does someone in VicRoads or TAC have a friend in the Media who is promoting this shit. Victoria-the fxxked state
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)