Great stuff Michael!
Here are a couple of pics I took on the day:

WSID drag pics

...just click and scroll down...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Thanks Pan,
Was a great day. I'm hooked <i></i>
Great to see you all had a great time.

Michael will we see you out again on Friday night??

I think it is the second best sport in the world.

Cheers Dee

<i></i>
Quote:I think it is the second best sport in the world.
I agree Dee Morris dancing is much more entertaining

Horses for courses Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Your a funny boy Bruce.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
I have seen some funny type dancing in the staging lanes before
Good to see you Guys & Gals had a good time,
Heaps of new PB's OK who go what,
Is Heidi the Queen of the ACT
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Heidi will always be Queen of the ACT, and dare I say....the Busa Club too <i></i>
I don't want to talk about it. I won each race (except my first) but failed to get anywhere NEAR a PB. I was threatening to stay all night until I got into the 10s, but eventually busadude and I got thrown off the track.

It is a dumb game and i suck at it. I'm going to take up knitting. <i></i>
Quote:I'm going to take up knitting.

Heidi, Try Morris dancing I'll hold your drink for you. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
There's slapping in that isn't there? Ok. I'll slap, you hold my drink. We could make it an olympic sport if you wear lycra. <i></i>
I think Friday night is almost definate Dee. I want you to tell me what the 'best' sport in the world is

Thanks for the laughs and tips on Saturday Heidi. Hope we can do it again sometime. I reckon get rid of the 'red bits' <i></i>
I'm a little confused at the Breakdown on the timing slips they give us at the Drags.

One run I did a realy slow ET (half a second slower than the other guy but it stall gave me the win. My reaction time was .060 and his .715. Is this something to do with it? My end top speed was higher as well. It clearly says I won by .1334. But not sure what it means. <i></i>
Quote:I reckon get rid of the 'red bits'
I can't believe you lot would even think of Red parts, bloody Pan again I bet
Next time I’ll bring some go fast Copper bits for you lot

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
It's actually simple busadude.

His reaction time is 0.6 seconds slower (he's 0.6 seconds behind you)

Your ET is 0.5 seconds slower (he catches up 0.5 seconds)

You cross the line 0.1 seconds ahead

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Quote:One run I did a realy slow ET (half a second slower than the other guy but it stall gave me the win. My reaction time was .060 and his .715. Is this something to do with it? My end top speed was higher as well. It clearly says I won by .1334. But not sure what it means.
What it means is that it was not racing a Copper one because if you did you would not have got the win Ok clear as mud

ps what it comes down to is that you are realy just racing yourself in the class you are in,

Then again very weid thing happen in drag racing times, Et, top end speed reaction time weid people on red bikes etc..
Cheers Robert