Blackzook's done it also!
Congrats Bruce ,welcome to the 9 sec club!

3*9.9 then a 9.85 @ 145,

and still racing.

Leonard. <i></i>
Go the purple.

Good work Bruce, now keep nailing those 9's on your dial in and take home a trophy. <i></i>
Good stuff mate. <i></i>
Good on ya Bruce

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Man this is Farking great, so many more guys getting in to

the 9sec zone. ANDRA won't be able to keep up. That new

10.000 rule is all gone to shit now hasn't it

Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting” <i></i>
What a great week.
LANE&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp RUN TIME&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp ET&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp MPH&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp RT&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 60' ET&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 330' ET&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 660' ET&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 660' MPH&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1000' ET
1&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 11:27:36&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 10.218&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 138.03&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.238&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1.739&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4.452&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 6.661&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 114.20&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 8.588
1&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 12:41:28&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 9.995&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 139.10&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.090&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1.672&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4.305&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 6.478&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 111.44&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 8.382
1&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 14:55:47&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 9.935&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 144.92&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0.181&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1.680&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4.327&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 6.485&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 114.59&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 8.356

Here's Bruce's runs for the record. You just have to shuffle the numbers over a bit, it didn't dopy too well.
Onya Bruce!

<i></i>
Nice work mate, knew it was only time!!

Shayne <i></i>
I'm still not launching hard enough to really test out the longer arm - I have run quicker 60'-0 times with the stocker the big difference it makes is in stability each of the above runs were just so easy didnt even lift the front wheel so hopefully still plenty left once I learn to give it some.

Here is how she looks both with the rear pegs and pipes on and without. Both are phone pics so clarity is average.

I got the HMF full system from Ray, watch him claim credit for this Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 22/10/06 3:15
</i>
Thanks guys.
It has been a hell of a long and frustrating time comming. My best to date was 10.007 I had run 10.0?? 17 times and could'nt get that elusive 9 for over 6 months. Tonight I raced in Mod bike for the first time and the only change I made to the bike was to remove the pipes from the collector back originally so that I could hear my bike over those other noisy bikes. No NOS (still not fitte d)

Hey Bear I didnt see you there.

From the times you listed mate it just got better and better.

10.216 @138.63 - 60'-0 1.739 (backed out as tyre hitting hard on undertail)
9.995 @ 139.10 - 60'-0 1.672
9.935 @ 144.92 - 60'-0 1.680
9.850 @ 144.92 - 60'-0 1.643
9.801 @ 145.63 - 60'-0 1.646
9.829 @ 144.23 - 60'-0 1.644 (lousy reaction time)

Had a fantastic night, got knocked out in the last run but really didnt give a stuff

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Awesome work mate
The bikes lines look sweet with the pipes gone & the arm.
You need that heavier spring on the shock ,not only for your
weight but to help fight the extra leverage from the arm.
The shock I had was lowered by an inch, lowering links & had the heavier spring & never hit that tail .
shane <i></i>
Well done bruce,great result and mph.I guess it shows a few things.Even with a good twin system the busa is still choked up,or is running less horsepower but richer and leans out or richens up without the end pipes for more horsepower.It would interesting to do and air fuel check of simmos and your bike as is at wot.In this case i suppose dad can only claim half the credit,until someone runs that time with the stock headers,no mid pipe or end cans. .Then his stuffed .Great result mate,and a huge monkey off your back. <i></i>
Bike looks good Bruce without the mufflers!
Is that where the extra 5MPH came from?

Always wondered how it would go with a different system as your MPH has always been in the low side.

Shayne <i></i>
What's the brand name on that front stand Bruce???

Does it do what it looks like it does? (Just roll your bike in and walk away?)

I remember when I dynoed my bike without the Acro can on. Lost 4 RWHP.......

You guys are dedicated.........

Cheers, Phil. "Just a commuter" <i></i>
Great work Bruce.

Boy these meetings at WSID are going to get more interesting when you get back.

GDYUP - It is a Ventura bike stand.
Nearly every bike shop in Newcastle sells them for a little under $200.
I have had one for a couple of years and, YES, you can roll on roll off without any other stands. It is a bit of a tight fit getting it off without someone at the back to give the bike a tug but if you are strong enough on your own it is fine.
They work best when dynabolted down to hold them steady.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Would they work bolted to a trailer.I really like the idea for this application so you only have to strap the back wheel. <i></i>