Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
i should be able to get there if we go to St kilda this wednesday, and BJK1 if you want to see more than skirt u need to come along the GOR in summer
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(15-05-2011, 03:51pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i should be able to get there if we go to St kilda this wednesday, and BJK1 if you want to see more than skirt u need to come along the GOR in summer

ok i will be there this week Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah count me in. But I'm not readin the 120 odd pages to see if the gig changed venues so can someone please PM me the official St Kilda meet and greet addy and time?

Please be at the Belgium beer gardens......I can't get enough of that Belle-Vue beer.
2 Doors Down
159 Fitzroy Street
St Kilda VIC 3182
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?rls=com.m...CFAQnwIwBQ

If your on tram its St Kilda beach tram
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well 2 doors down would be 157 or 155 as street numbers go rod. Idiot2 Lol2 thanks.
and ill be there at 7pm
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Looks like nice weather Wed if anyone up for a meal St Kilda or Caroline Springs Hotel
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Either or. I'll be there:-)
(31-05-2011, 09:56am)BJK1 Wrote: Either or. I'll be there:-)

Bit late now looks like a miss for tonight pitty great weather
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Ok all vic blokes, I'm setting a date for wednesday the 6th of July as a bit of a back on the road dinner for me as you guessed it, I'll be back on the road by then so I really hope to see a few there-and maybe a cupple I haven't meet yet would be great to.

The usual place in St Kilda at two doors down-I will be there rain hail or bloody snow, and even if absolutely no-one rocks up!

I'll send out PM's but if people could ring other members that maybe aren't on here that often to get the ball rolling that'd be great to.

I look forward to seeing you there to talk trips, bikes, brag and bullshit.

Cheers, Beau.

PS, Paul you can still drive mate your still welcome. Hahahahaha.
should be there we can pull your bike apart to get that bit of plastic out Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(20-06-2011, 10:36pm)ROD Wrote: should be there we can pull your bike apart to get that bit of plastic out Very Happy

Shhhhh, what plastic???
(20-06-2011, 10:17pm)BJK1 Wrote: Ok all vic blokes, I'm setting a date for wednesday the 6th of July as a bit of a back on the road dinner for me as you guessed it, I'll be back on the road by then so I really hope to see a few there-and maybe a cupple I haven't meet yet would be great to.

The usual place in St Kilda at two doors down-I will be there rain hail or bloody snow, and even if absolutely no-one rocks up!

I'll send out PM's but if people could ring other members that maybe aren't on here that often to get the ball rolling that'd be great to.

I look forward to seeing you there to talk trips, bikes, brag and bullshit.

Cheers, Beau.

PS, Paul you can still drive mate your still welcome. Hahahahaha.

Bump
We meeting up this wed or is it steak on my own
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Sorry, not me this week. Not working at the moment.

Enjoy the steak! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4