Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Bump
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Just checked Google Maps. It's only 98.6km away from my house.
I think we should meet at La Porchetta - Main Street, Mornington.
That ones only 5km away.
Lol3
Even if you are trying a new Venue i think we can still keep the old Thread going i have Bump it up
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i should be able to make it but ill get there around 6
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Look forward to meeting you all fellow members. Now I'm going to sleep to dream about the best day on the island track that I've had yet. Nitey nite.

PS meet 5 melb Busa riders (on other bikes) and handed out some cards so hopefully a new member or two on here and at Tathra.
Do we have a street addy i get lost going to my local Lol3
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Not sure exact addy but melways ref page 13 E1- station St.
As you turn off watergardens Circuit rd onto station st it's right on that next t intersection. You can't miss it. Best place to park bikes is as you approach the intersection, the footpath outside porkies or across intersection. I'm positive you can see the footpath from inside and it's under light.
Google maps and 2010 melways are wrong station St off watergardens circuit rd down at that NEXT t intersection on your right for those that looked at last post but missed my mod. Mel ref 13 E1. See you all there.
so where are people meeting up... are people still meeting up???
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(13-05-2011, 12:36pm)RaZ Wrote: so where are people meeting up... are people still meeting up???

Im up for next week or one after back in StKilda not out in the sticks again Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(10-05-2011, 07:08am)RYDRZ Wrote: I'll be there around five'ish

I'm stopping at a few Motorcycle stores and have a looky on my way out there

Hey Rydrz, I am in melbourne for a couple days, where are the bike shops you are looking to stop at?
Rosebusa
(13-05-2011, 01:37pm)ROD Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 12:36pm)RaZ Wrote: so where are people meeting up... are people still meeting up???

Im up for next week or one after back in StKilda not out in the sticks again Very Happy

Some young blood has gotten then back into gear. Wm

But Rod I'd hardly call Taylors Lakes the "sticks"! Knuppel2

But in saying that I do love a bit of skirt, so I'm up for St Kilda. Boobies4 Drool