Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Go down Docklands Dve and turn left into Pearl River Rd, this rd is only about 100 mt's to the end. You can get right onto the waterfront this way without any hassle at all to the pedestrian public. You can park and the restaurant/bar/coffee is right there. The Woman and I have been there before, it's not bad and there are plenty of tables. Tell me what you think!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I'm in...............
C'ya's there if its not Storm Storm Storm
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:C'ya's there if its not Storm Storm Storm

I'll come to your place Tez & follow you.

As usual, I have no fucken idea where I'm going.......UndecidedConfused
Louwai Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:C'ya's there if its not

I'll come to your place Tez & follow you.

As usual, I have no fucken idea where I'm going.......Undecided

No probs B, C'ya 2nite Biker Hayabusa
Just for anyone thinking of heading to Docklands tonight, we canceled tonight, doing it next people Boobies4
Was heading down and was about half way there and it started to get get heavy. So turned around and went home. Only now seen the reply about not being on tonight.
Nitehawk Wrote:Was heading down and was about half way there and it started to get get heavy. So turned around and went home. Only now seen the reply about not being on tonight.

Good decision, it's piss'n down here Storm
Whats happening tonight?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Heading to docklands tonight. If anyone else comes you go down docklands dve and turn left into pearl river rd. Go to the end and you are virtually on the water. You won't miss where we are. The Woman and I will be at Tez's at 7 and at Docklands by 7:30 CYA's when we're looking at you.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Went down there and looked around but I think I went the wrong way down pearl avenue (or whatever it was)ended up near the melbourne eye and then cruised around the docklands looking out for a couple of busas...ended up going home when I couldn't find anyone...maybe next week I'll get the directions right.
Bugger!! Give me a buzz next time and we can meet up 0419381640

Sounds like you were at the right place, you needed to ride along the promanade where all the bars and cafes are, next time Fatman
For those who remember sideswipe, he was down docklands tonight.

He was saying he's just brought the new 09 Busa, delivered in 2 weeks, look out peoples Scary
It was nice catching up with the 4 of you , met gasset and co for the first time .
So who's going this week????

And where is it????

I'll have an extra...

Your place Tez???? What time??