Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Mutha Wrote:
RaZ Wrote:Was nice to cya Tez, Ryders & Louwai.

Sorry I couldn't stay long. Next Wednesday I rock on in again :)

Good to see you RaZ, give me a buzz if you wanna meet up for the Motorcycle Expo on Saturday Egyptian

Very nice to meet you Jeff, hope we see you again Grouphug

JEFF !!!! Was that his nameConfused Shit I'm bad with names.Very Happy Sorry man. Hope to see you again soon.......
Hey guys (and gal)

It was great finally meeting a few of you at least tonight. Should have got there earlier but hey...next time!

And there definetly will be a next time Tez...you can be sure of that. At least I didn't get scared off by Robin the Hood or pass out from noxious gases...
.gif   fart.gif (Size: 3.74 KB / Downloads: 66)

Here's the photos I quickly took...sorry that no one looks too flattering...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey guys - will rock in next wednesday for sure.

I do suggest however we park up a bit more in the open against the wall - much better viewing of the bikes :) Where I went to park the first time is much better & more room. Cops dont mind as long as we keep to walking pace.

plus it leaves it open for us to chill out on some seats & get food from the food court or where ever you want. :) much more room.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Mutha Wrote:Good to see you RaZ, give me a buzz if you wanna meet up for the Motorcycle Expo on Saturday Egyptian

Sure will - Jay as well I hope.
couldnt find it
:-(
??? Its the south bank strip DJ - the huge walk way along the river where all the places to eat are - you have to ride up city rd then turn left on to southbank bvld, then turn right & ride up to the round about, then left and following the end of the road & ride up on to the walk way :)

Hope you find it next time.. here is a google maps link for ya ;)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ie=...8NoYX7PccQ

Serious case of riding along the walk way for about 200 meters - on the map its marked as the southbank prom
DjPete Wrote:couldnt find it
:-(

Bugger, I was thinking that, we were waiting for you to call someone.

Shite Icon_rolleyes
never fly higher than your angel.
Nitehawk Wrote:Hey guys (and gal)

It was great finally meeting a few of you at least tonight. Should have got there earlier but hey...next time!

And there definetly will be a next time Tez...you can be sure of that. At least I didn't get scared off by Robin the Hood or pass out from noxious gases...

Grouphug
yeah I looked it up and all.
I think I know where now.
Its where we do Parkour.
Just the normal section.
I thought it was further up at some newer section.
nah same place net rider do theirs on Fridays
Nitehawk Wrote:Hey guys (and gal)

Yeah that Robin of the hood, make some noise you can't shut him up. Boobies4

Nice shot of your backside there B Ghastly
Mutha Wrote:Nice shot of your backside there B Ghastly

Yep. It's called the "Jammed Carrot" position. Or some also call it the "Herman Munster" stance.Scary

There's nothing better that can make someone look like a total fuckwit in a photo.UndecidedPi_freak
Anyone going tonight ?

Not sure if I'll make tonight, I'm going to my yoga class.
Might drive around after my class and see if any peoples are there. Coffee2
have fun at yoga
I won't make it.
Sitting in the Brissy airport right now waiting for a flight. Probably get home around 11pm.