Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
I spoke to Neverendingstory/Norm yesterday and told him that we have moved coffee night down to Southbank.
I worded him a about the Balls run, he said he didn't know about, but he's coming along Wednesday night for a brew. Coffee2

Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
This Wednesday is looking to be a cracker of a day. 30 degrees and no rain forecast until Thursday. Should be good. Will give it a good go getting there earlier this time. Hopefully start getting a good turn out happening now that the weather is getting better. Damn fair weather riders!! :p
I'm in......... DJ use your TomTom Lol3
What time do you guys normally go there? I don't know if I can make this week, but I would like to come along some time soon. Only had my busa a few months & haven't met anyone off here in real life yet!
aussiemonster Wrote:What time do you guys normally go there? I don't know if I can make this week, but I would like to come along some time soon. Only had my busa a few months & haven't met anyone off here in real life yet!

Usually meet about 8ish
Grouphug
Louwai Wrote:
aussiemonster Wrote:What time do you guys normally go there? I don't know if I can make this week, but I would like to come along some time soon. Only had my busa a few months & haven't met anyone off here in real life yet!

Usually meet about 8ish
Grouphug

[attachment=4265]

Who said they are real Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
here is a happy snap of me and few others last coffee night at the piano bar.
(Thats me in the cute red hat)
Come along it IS real.
Trust me...
[Image: dummies.jpg]
Don't lie DJ. It's not fair when you try to make people believe you look different than you actually do.....

BTW, I didn't know you had genuine cow skin leathers Pete. Don't know if they go with the bright yellow tie...........
I've always been a muppet fan, so we should get along just fine!Lol2
RYDRZ Wrote:yeh we is loveable
but I no like UGUSTA -2-MANY PEOPLE VERY LOTS NO SPACE 2 CRAPPA,
need a place more suited , me clostaphobic or is that catastropic
who knows I's now on tha booza nite all.
It's the bus-a-muppet show.

Yeah we didn't stick around Egusto, it was to cramped.Pi_freak

Don't tell anyone, but we changed bars and tables 4 times Ghastly Thinking we might try Federation Square next week, I'll try and get in there some time this week and sus it out for bikes.

7 Muppets all up, 3 busas, 1 harley, 1 Sv1000s and 1 Fireblade. Grouphug

Hey Gassick, my pics turned out shite, there all too dark Undecided Bugger!!
[attachment=4279]

Undecided photography is not my forte Read
Have sussed out a good spot at docklands for wednesday nights. Easy access for riding right up to where we can sit at the waterfront and look over the marina and back at telstra dome and the city.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?