Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Mutha Wrote:
RaZ Wrote:of course not :) its all good.

Not sure if I'll rock on down or not... still thinking about it

:aussie Hope to see you and cute this week Very Happy
We miss ya Tez... =0)
I'll try & drag his arse out, even if it's only for a little while.
:( I am seriously hurting tho atm, ribs, back & front of my chest are all killing me guys :( sorry to say btu I dont think we will rock up, I need some pain killers... not just pills either, think some beer would be good as well!
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
RaZ Wrote::( I am seriously hurting tho atm, ribs, back & front of my chest are all killing me guys :( sorry to say btu I dont think we will rock up, I need some pain killers... not just pills either, think some beer would be good as well!

Ya poor bugger, I hope you come good soon.

I miss you people too Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
Hi people
Just wanted to say sorry for not showing up on wed lattes. We have been trying to get a loan for a busa since before xmas but just keep getting knocked back. Coz Dazza went backrupt 3 yrs ago they wont touch him. We try the bank as a last straw on friday and even they said no. So Dazz was a bit down and didnt feel like going. Hope you all had a good night
Julie & Darrell
Hi Julie & Darrell

You guys don't need to say sorry, If I had a spare 20 grand I'd give it to you.
Don't give up, maybe you could try a broker, they shop around for you.
gnomie Wrote:Hi people
Just wanted to say sorry for not showing up on wed lattes. We have been trying to get a loan for a busa since before xmas but just keep getting knocked back. Coz Dazza went backrupt 3 yrs ago they wont touch him. We try the bank as a last straw on friday and even they said no. So Dazz was a bit down and didnt feel like going. Hope you all had a good night
Julie & Darrell

Yeah it's a bitch. My oldest daughter is in the same boat.
Her mother (The Bitch) talked her into getting a $5k credit card as soon as she turned 18. So she did.
Then dear old mum takes it, fills it up & leaves my unemployed daughter with the bill.

She's 22 now & she gets out of her 5yr bankruptcy period in April this year.
that better ?
dazza Wrote:hi all yere i was dawn in the dumps so frustrating even the sail man sad there would be no prob so i had my hopes up as i was discharge a month ago try about 5 different finance's even mick hone had no Luke that say come back in 6 month and with a credit history hu haw do i get that wankers but that wont stop me i will get a busa my ex did this to me and she will not get the better of me where there a will there is a way . hop to get dawn soon to chat i have got it out of my system now so will shut up and enjoy life now

OK, sorry to say this, especially since i haven't met you, but PLEASE USE A SPELL CHECK and thesaurus... This is driving me bonkers straining to read what you are trying to write...

Here are my assumptions:
yere - yeah
dawn- down
sail - sale
sad - said
discharge - discharged
try - tried
finance's- finance companies
luke - luck
that say - they said
month - months
hu haw - hoo ha or something, maybe how do i get that? (baycorp advantage)
hop - hope
dawn - down

Oh, a full stop and a few commas also go a long way, but that's minor in the whole scheme of things.
she's right it was hard to read i got it but it was hard.
she can be a harsh woman thoughGhastly
2CUTE4U Wrote:
dazza Wrote:hi all yere i was dawn in the dumps so frustrating even the sail man sad there would be no prob so i had my hopes up as i was discharge a month ago try about 5 different finance's even mick hone had no Luke that say come back in 6 month and with a credit history hu haw do i get that wankers but that wont stop me i will get a busa my ex did this to me and she will not get the better of me where there a will there is a way . hop to get dawn soon to chat i have got it out of my system now so will shut up and enjoy life now

OK, sorry to say this, especially since i haven't met you, but PLEASE USE A SPELL CHECK and thesaurus... This is driving me bonkers straining to read what you are trying to write...

Here are my assumptions:
yere - yeah
dawn- down
sail - sale
sad - said
discharge - discharged
try - tried
luke - luck
that say - they said
month - months
hop - hope
dawn - down

Oh, a full stop and a few commas also go a long way, but that's minor in the whole scheme of things.

Violin
Sorry for that dinner was ready so was in hurry and i suppose you are a teacher ?.I am sorry for being dyslexic, but i am not a dumb dyslexics. If you know anything about people who are dyslexic they have an average to high IQ.
[quote=Mutha]
Hi Julie & Darrell

You guys don't need to say sorry, If I had a spare 20 grand I'd give it to you.
Don't give up, maybe you could try a broker, they shop around for you.
[/quote
Grouphug Thank you. Dazz said you are a nice person and i will meet you soon
Take care
Louwai Wrote:
gnomie Wrote:Hi people
Julie & Darrell

Yeah it's a bitch. My oldest daughter is in the same boat.
Her mother (The Bitch) talked her into getting a $5k credit card as soon as she turned 18. So she did.
Then dear old mum takes it, fills it up & leaves my unemployed daughter with the bill.
My god poor bugger at her age. Hope she doesnt have any prob with it and we wish her all the luck in the world we will definatly be thinking of her.

She's 22 now & she gets out of her 5yr bankruptcy period in April this year.
2CUTE4U Wrote:

Here are my assumptions:
yere - yeah
dawn- down
sail - sale
sad - said
discharge - discharged
try - tried
luke - luck
that say - they said
month - months
hop - hope
dawn - down

Some people can be so rude sometimes with out knowing the facts.(Hu haw- would be huh how)