Poll: Are you comming
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Booked
55.88%
19 55.88%
Not Sure
14.71%
5 14.71%
Cant make it
29.41%
10 29.41%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S.A Normanville 2013 Busa Bash
Hello all,

The 2013 Busa Bash will take place on the weekend 16-17th of November and our operational base will be a lovely town of Normanville located about 75 km south from Adelaide.
There are two sites that can accomodate our numerous visitors. One is a Beachside Caravan Park managed by Nathan, and second is Jetty Caravan Park Normanville run by Debbie and Peter. I have visited and "checked out" both and in my opinion the Jetty one is a bit better option as it has better facilities and it is also cheaper. However I leave this to individual choices as both are in very close proximity to each other.
The respective websites:
www.jettycaravanparknormanville.com.au
and
www.beachside.com.au

They contain all the details, contacts and booking information.

Please do not delay securing the places as they do get very busy.
There is also a plethora of activities available from golf and horseriding to fishing for the family members and kids while we are busy riding!

I will periodically add any pertinent information but please feel free to e-mail or pm me any time if you have any questions.

Cheers. Biker Shifu

Lets Ride for Greeny
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
100% wanna come
80% unsure if I (we) can make it.
Getting married in July and have to do a family holiday in dec/jan14 so funds and available time off work is my issue....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Bell 
Okies fellas...

In true Greeny_SA style....myself & Cazgirl are locked and loaded nice and early!! Yes

We're booked in at the "JETTY CARAVAN PARK" , Normanville.....and we'll be getting there a few days early, coz there are a few things we want to do and see before all you riff-raff arrive!! Lol3

I'm hoping that this years BB will be our biggest ever, so if you've never been to a club weekend get-together before...make this one your first, coz it's gonna be a truly special one in tribute to our very much loved and dearly departed clubmate, Peter!! Smitten

Come one, come all.....let's show a great mate just how many busa's we can line up all together outside one of his favourite places....the Amberlight Cafe!!! Biker Biker Biker

C'mon fellas and fella-rettes......book yourself in as soon as you can!!!!!!!

https://bookings.rms.com.au/rmsobookings...&agentid=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(22-01-2013, 01:07pm)bazman Wrote: Okies fellas...

In true Greeny style....I'm locked and loaded nice and early!! Yes

Myself and co-pilot Cazgirl are booked in at the "JETTY CARAVAN PARK" , Normanville.....and we're getting there a few days early, coz there are a few things we want to do and see before all you riff-raff arrive!! Lol3

I'm hoping that this years BB will be our biggest ever, so if you've never been to a club weekend get-together before...make this one your first, coz it's gonna be a truly special one in tribute to our much loved and dearly departed clubmate, Peter!! Smitten

Come one, come all.....let's show a great mate just how many busa's we can line up all together outside one of his favourite places....the Amberlight Cafe!!! Biker Biker Biker

C'mon fellas and fella-rettes......book yourself in as soon as you can!!!!!!!

https://bookings.rms.com.au/rmsobookings...&agentid=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done Bazman ..... i too would love to see how many Busas we can get up at the Amberlight Cafe.......will catch up maybe before the bash....you guys might need a tour guide....!!
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
I'm booked into the Jetty Caravan Park.

Arriving on the Friday arvo 15 November is my plan.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(22-01-2013, 06:46pm)islanddrift Wrote: ....will catch up maybe before the bash....you guys might need a tour guide....!!

most definately, Rod......our plan is a mid-week [wed or thur] day trip to Kanga Island!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
I have booked there.At jetty.But woman knows nothing about the busa bash.
(22-01-2013, 12:08pm)Batfink Wrote: 100% wanna come
Getting married in July and have to do a family holiday in dec/jan14 so funds and available time off work is my issue....

Heya Tony...

It would be great if you and the new missus can make this one mate...
...it's gonna be a very special weekend, for sure!! Pi_thumbsup Yes Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(23-01-2013, 12:24pm)bazman Wrote:
(22-01-2013, 12:08pm)Batfink Wrote: 100% wanna come

Heya Tony...

It would be great if you and the new missus can make this one mate...
...it's gonna be a very special weekend, for sure!! Pi_thumbsup Yes Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Already started planning a way of getting there Knuppel2
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(23-01-2013, 12:00pm)grantxr6t Wrote: I have booked there.At jetty.But woman knows nothing about the busa bash.

Typical woman .. Lol2
Wouldn't miss this one for the world .. Yes
We're staying at the Jetty caravan park with team Baz & Caz

Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4 Coolsmiley

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker Biker
(23-01-2013, 02:58pm)Dale Wrote: Wouldn't miss this one for the world .. Yes
We're staying at the Jetty caravan park with team Baz & Caz

Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4 Coolsmiley

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker Biker
Someone else do breckys.I ment the woman at caravan parks didn't know about the bash.Not unless she's not in the loop?
Booked in at the Jetty Caravan Park .... Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup Looking forward to this Gents Pi_thumbsup
Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker
[/quote]

Breakfast? What brakfast? We figured that full stomach just before The Ride is not a good thing as it will just weigh you down and make you sluggish. Lol3Lol2Roll
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(23-01-2013, 10:00pm)Shifu Wrote: Who's doin brekky this year ?, because me and Grant are on holidays Boobies4

C'mon guys, get sorted, because this is gunna be the best ever Biker Biker

Breakfast? What brakfast? We figured that full stomach just before The Ride is not a good thing as it will just weigh you down and make you sluggish. Lol3Lol2Roll
[/quote]

Breakfast on the way i recon !!!!