Canberrans Sips Again
Sorry mate, I have a funeral to go to in Sydney on Wed morning, so I'll be heading up straight after work on Tuesday. I'll catch up with you soon.
(15-07-2012, 09:36pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Sorry mate, I have a funeral to go to in Sydney on Wed morning, so I'll be heading up straight after work on Tuesday. I'll catch up with you soon.

Hope the funeral isn't too taxing on your head mate.

I reckon Busdriver and I will still go to Zeffer's Tuesday night. It has been altogether too long since we ate and drank while bullshitting each other about our bikes.CoolsmileyRollCoolsmileyRollCoolsmiley
I COMPLETELY agree, I'm busting to catch up.
Saw the Lesbrian faning along GDE this morning heading for your house Max. Lucky you had those bright lights on, it was damn dark in the fog!
Les was coming over to help me with replacing the left switchgear and the headlight.

We did the job then rode to Braidwood to exchange some gunpowder I had then came home. He did manage to et the bike wet this morning which was quickly shamied off. Good ride but pretty cold by the time we got home.

As Les and I were the only ones going to Zeffer's tonight we'll call it off until next time. I'm working tomorrow night and Les is on an early start Thursday.

Hope the Funeral wasn't too stressful mate.

Later

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hello all, Leslie is bringing a Victory to Zeffer's on a show and tell mission this Thursday night.

Gotta see it. Ciould be going to turn the Canberra club into the Canberra Victory Club!!!!

This Thursday 2nd August 2012 - 6.30pm.
Zeffer's in Dickson.

Max
(31-07-2012, 06:55pm)Madmax Wrote: Hello all, Leslie is bringing a Victory to Zeffer's on a show and tell mission this Thursday night.

Gotta see it. Ciould be going to turn the Canberra club into the Canberra Victory Club!!!!

This Thursday 2nd August 2012 - 6.30pm.
Zeffer's in Dickson.

Max

Luv to see some pic's .Seen them up close & Like them . Harley without the Wank .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Heidi, are you coming????
hey max does marky mark still come out with you guys or has he still got his baby wrapped in cotton wool and in his bedroom if you see him say hi from me please
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
It's going to be a cold ride up first thing in the morning......forecast of minus 5 in Canberra bbbrrrrr
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(01-08-2012, 10:07pm)Busdriver Wrote: It's going to be a cold ride up first thing in the morning......forecast of minus 5 in Canberra bbbrrrrr

Watch the black ice mate, it was freeezing this morning. I rode to work at 4.55am, farking freezing. -6.something.

Heidi's coming tonight I think.

Come on you guys, time to get out in the cold and do the BBB thing!!

(01-08-2012, 09:34pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: hey max does marky mark still come out with you guys or has he still got his baby wrapped in cotton wool and in his bedroom if you see him say hi from me please

Haven't seen him for years Bill. Only ever used to see him at the Toy Run. Great paintwork on the bike and reasonably well blinged, not in the same class as your beauty or the BlackMax. SmittenCoolsmileySmitten

If I see him pass on your best wishes.

I'm IN! Busting to see you all.
Thursday Night this week guys (the 30th Aug) for a Social Sip????

6.30 @ Zeffer's - or lets consider a venue change!!! Anyone got any suggestions?
Yes, love to. if anyone is driving from my side, I'll hitch a lift. I can drive though.