Canberrans Sips Again
I'm OSA on Wednesday and Thursday, wont finish till near on 6pm.

I'll be dirty and sweaty. Worse still I could be broken so I might give this one a miss.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
You'll finish by no later than 3 or 4 on Thursday mate, they always get an early mark on the last day. Drop by our place on the way and freshen up if you like. And if you're broken we'll put a bandaid on it for you - princess! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
You can borrow my handbag?
(08-07-2012, 11:08pm)Heidi1 Wrote: You can borrow my handbag?

Don't pamper him Heidi, he has plenty of his own!CoolsmileyLol3CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley

VERY good chance ill be there :) Ill need to dust off the winter warmers though.
Will look forward to seeing your head fella! Been a while.

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Good News....... I will most likely make it and I will be clean and not sweaty
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(11-07-2012, 06:11pm)Busdriver Wrote: Good News....... I will most likely make it and I will be clean and not sweaty

I read that as: I will be clean, or not, sweety! Pi_freakLol3
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-07-2012, 06:15pm)Ward P Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 06:11pm)Busdriver Wrote: Good News....... I will most likely make it and I will be clean and not sweaty

I read that as: I will be clean, or not, sweety! Pi_freakLol3

You Would .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Looking forward to it crazy peoples!
(11-07-2012, 08:13pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Looking forward to it crazy peoples!

bugger, I have had a fight with the boss at work and won an overtime shift tomorrow night. Sorry guys, Duty Calls!

And my new blue Suzuki jumper turned up today!!! I'll just have to wear it to work I think! lol
OH BUGGERATION! Doesn't matter, let's put it off, I've got a millions things on, I just wanted to hear about the trip.

Next time.

I'm at the track next Thursday, do we want another night? Not Wednesday, I'lll be driving up to EC.
(12-07-2012, 12:18am)Heidi1 Wrote: OH BUGGERATION! Doesn't matter, let's put it off, I've got a millions things on, I just wanted to hear about the trip.

Next time.

I'm at the track next Thursday, do we want another night? Not Wednesday, I'lll be driving up to EC.

Next Tuesday night is looking free for both My and Busdriver' teams, lets do Zeffer's social sips then!!!

(12-07-2012, 09:23am)Madmax Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 12:18am)Heidi1 Wrote: OH BUGGERATION! Doesn't matter, let's put it off, I've got a millions things on, I just wanted to hear about the trip.

Next time.

Next Tuesday night is looking free for both My and Busdriver' teams, lets do Zeffer's social sips then!!!

Busdriver is coming over Tuesday arvo to give me some help with taking the nose cone off, replacing some switches etc.

We'll be at Zeffers at 6.30.

Anyone else?

Heidi, you in for this?