W.A Sth West Busa Run 2013 - World Domination III
Count me in.

I'm in the market for a low km Gen11 at the moment. Probably from a dealer as I can trade the Gixxer.
1st of the Kal mob here Bart and Gloria, we will be there and on da BUSA this time yeah! cant wait.
Bart
Blast, beaten!!

3RD In.

Kevie, make sure we organise a reminder system for Huls considering his '09 WD Tour and the last Trakdayz shananigans.
I'm in. Is there a 2012 run?
Yes
Woohoo!!!! Can me and my little Duc join in again?..................or does someone want to lend me a Busa :)

Pete and I will definately be in!
I'm in and so is Dazz (he will be on his new tri colour Duc). Outlaw has moved to Rocky so hopefully he gets on here and puts his name up.
Can't wait to do it again. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
Stuntrider666 the event is bi-annual we do it every 2 years so there is no 2012 run unless you go to Tathra for the eastern states run which I will look at doing one year.
BUSA there is no Substitute
Yeah, do it Lucky....we'd love to have some of you guys over here for our do sometime!! Yes

Coincidentally, there are also a few of us easterners that are also lookin' for a way to make it over to the WDT!!! Hmmmm.......got time on our side to make it to your next one (heya d*ckhead, ummm, I mean boss.......gimme my f*ckin' long service leave that I am ENTITLED to take.....or ELSE!!! Knuppel2)

Coolsmiley
(05-06-2012, 11:42am)Huls Wrote: Count me in.

I'm in the market for a low km Gen11 at the moment. Probably from a dealer as I can trade the Gixxer.

Hey Huls Axe is selling his 09 Gold GenII with the Gixxa 1000 Arse end if your interested...only 5K on the clock and also has some other goodies as well.
PM sent Hope I can make it.
Hey Lucky, which Rocky has Outlaw shifted to?

Not Jersey Shore Rockingham!!
Hi Rev004
I am in.
Hay kev, I'm in...

Axe
(08-06-2012, 07:52pm)Axe Wrote: Hay kev, I'm in...

Axe

Hey Axe is this going to be the 1st Busa Run with a Turbo Busa Pi_thumbsup

Hey Kev, I reckon you should send an invite to Karl'O this time. He may help to keep the heat off.....
Government certified carpet muncherDrool