Stolen Busa Vic
(01-04-2012, 07:13pm)bazman Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 02:52pm)Jeffevans Wrote: Hello all it's Jeff here the owner of the stolen busa.....

Heya Jeff....

Sorry to hear about this scummy act Knuppel2.....I hope you get it back & soon!!! Yes

btw.....this busa looks VERY familiar.....are you the guy that I met at PI WSB's this year.....staying at the Kaloha Resort in Cowes???

Coolsmiley
No wasn't me bazman. On that Saturday tho I was parked in the main street of Cowes and I talked to heaps of people. I was there from about 2 in the arvo. I bumped into Corbin and few of his mates.

(01-04-2012, 09:10pm)Jeffevans Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 07:13pm)bazman Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 02:52pm)Jeffevans Wrote: Hello all it's Jeff here the owner of the stolen busa.....

Heya Jeff....

Sorry to hear about this scummy act Knuppel2.....I hope you get it back & soon!!! Yes

btw.....this busa looks VERY familiar.....are you the guy that I met at PI WSB's this year.....staying at the Kaloha Resort in Cowes???

Coolsmiley
No wasn't me bazman. On that Saturday tho I was parked in the main street of Cowes and I talked to heaps of people. I was there from about 2 in the arvo. I bumped into Corbin and few of his mates. Sorry mate just realized wot I've written.i just assumed u meant gp weekend last year.

Shall add that VIN to the list when checking buggies....
That is f****d!
Will keep an eye out for orange busa's.
I assume the coppers were extremely helpful and filled you with all the confidence that your crime would solved post haste.....
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
Yeah Bazman he one of the two orange Busa's just up the street opp us. Absolute scum! I've had a bike stolen (was uninsured to) so I no how this feels.

The old saying-you can sleep with my wife but don't steal my bike-comes to mind...

Lowest of the low stealing a blokes bike. I hope you see it returned unharmed.

Was just st my mechs yesterday, and he was telling me that he's trying to help a guy with a Genll who has his bike inside, barstards broke in, jammed something in the ignition barrel and stuffed it and now the steering lock won't come off and it's in his house so the poor bloke can't get it to the mech... Druggo barstards!
(03-04-2012, 12:55pm)BEAU Wrote: Yeah Bazman he one of the two orange Busa's just up the street opp us. Absolute scum! I've had a bike stolen (was uninsured to) so I no how this feels.

The old saying-you can sleep with my wife but don't steal my bike-comes to mind...

Lowest of the low stealing a blokes bike. I hope you see it returned unharmed.

Was just st my mechs yesterday, and he was telling me that he's trying to help a guy with a Genll who has his bike inside, barstards broke in, jammed something in the ignition barrel and stuffed it and now the steering lock won't come off and it's in his house so the poor bloke can't get it to the mech... Druggo barstards!
Need to come from bottom of Barrel with two security screws f*&^ing hard to get at
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
my key lives in the ignition of the bike in an unlocked shed. Might have to change that!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(03-04-2012, 03:13pm)Ward P Wrote: my key lives in the ignition of the bike in an unlocked shed. Might have to change that!

Be quick with that. These scumbags might be reading it now... They are checking the forums and facebook info to suss things out Scary
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(03-04-2012, 03:27pm)Shifu Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 03:13pm)Ward P Wrote: my key lives in the ignition of the bike in an unlocked shed. Might have to change that!

Be quick with that. These scumbags might be reading it now... They are checking the forums and facebook info to suss things out Scary

Bolt the thE thing to the ground boys. They stole all my spare keys to my cars as well. If its bolted to the ground. Keys or not. It ain't movin!!
(01-04-2012, 10:46pm)Camel Wrote: Shall add that VIN to the list when checking buggies....

Thanks camel. I should make a YouTube video..... Nation wide manhunt. If Kony2012 can do y can't I . !!!
(01-04-2012, 07:04pm)jamdonut Wrote: Will keep a lookout on the NSW side, what a f*&^% c***.

Same here, & both all the tracks I do, but I don't think it will stay that colour somehow
Bump bump
Bumpy bump -

Well you guys remember our mate

Jeff evans that had his busa stolen

This year at around easter time

Recovered n returned to him busted n repainted

From sweeet orange to airesol spraycan silver

Well today he rolled past to return some spares

I had lent him to pass rego n rwc

I cant say tooo! Much but this bike

Has nine lives & tho its now a different colour

Im hopn jeff posts up a picture soon