Nymboida 2012 River Rampage
The River Rampage is on the last weekend of March.
As usual, we have filled the accommodation a couple of months b4 the event but there is always plenty of rooms in Grafton for any other members who may want to join in the weekend.
Here is a list from the motel of those lucky enough to get in. If you think you have a room reserved and are not on my list, please PM me. In fact if you are on the list and I have you down wrong, please PM me as well.

Nicholson + 1,
Doubleday + 1,
Burgess + 1,
Stokes + 1,
Buscombe,
Ready + 7!!,
Rushworth A. + 1,
Hirsch +1,
3 WISE MEN. lol.
Bercli +1,
Levin +1,
Rogers,
Champs + 1,
Williams. R.
Gilbert +1.
Rushworth G. + 2?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
should be able to make it ray. maybe bring the ''handbrake'''sorry i meen the wife.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
I can't make it this year Ray. I've got the family room booked under Ward but Shredder , Greeny, and Aaron will be using it again and may also be bringing some others.
Will try to make it next year .
Hi Busgo, Cyndy and I can't make it this year, we are going to the Barry Sheene event at Eastern Ck. Hope to catch up next time. Watch out for the huge potholes up this way. The actual mountain sections of the Gibralter, Dorrigo and Oxley are presently in good shape. Have a blast, Paul.
Thanks for the updates guys.
We have a late withdrawal. One of the rooms has been vacated by a couple who have had the misfortune to be off the road for 6 months.
P.M. me if you would like the room allocated to you!
First in first served.
Regards BUSGO
Dave & Megs are ready for it
(29-01-2012, 11:14am)Pa King Wrote: I can't make it this year Ray. I've got the family room booked under Ward but Shredder , Greeny, and Aaron will be using it again and may also be bringing some others.
Will try to make it next year .

good on ya champion,how come you can't come?
I'm frightened the screws in my ankle will come loose on that Nymboida range Very Happy Be carefull around Ward Creek. !!
I have a wedding to go to on Hamilton Is and need the $$$$
Ok. We have a taker for the spare room. I will update the list as soon as all is confirmed.
This time of year is always a hoot as the weather cools and rain dissipates. (LETS HOPE)
Regards BUSGO
It's not far off now and excitement builds!
I have sent out a text to the Newcastle participants for a meet and greet on the 24th March @ 6pm near Harry's Cafe De Wheels.
Maybe the Brissy and Port Mac travellers can also have similar meetings to set out plans?
Regards BUSGO
At this stage Ray I have 8 maybe 9 from my place at Port the Brissy crew 3 maybe 4 will be at my place Friday night
Saturday we will be heading up the Oxley then on to Walcha if you have a place in mind on your Saturday's run for lunch we might be able to drop in for a shandy and a burger
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Busgo I haven't done this before whats the layout look like? leave where and when and where etc.... thanks :)
@ Driller. The Saturday lunch stop always depends on where we go for our ride. Some go up the Gwyder hwy to Guyra and then do a reverse back down again. Others go to Coffs via Ebor and Dorrigo and back home via Coramba and Nana Glenn. If we get away early enough on Saturday morning, some of us can make it to Armidale for Saturday lunch but it's a very long day.

@Raceworx. This is an annual run we do the last weekend of March every year. We book the motel out for the Friday and Saturday. This is our 7th I think. It is always booked out well ahead of the ride but there is always room for extras in Grafton, however it is 45 klm away from the motel we stay at in Nymboida.
As Driller says, there is a big group staying in Port Macquarie on the Friday night and joining us at the motel for Saturday night.
We all head home on the Sunday morning.

The Newcastle group leave Raymond Terrace at 8:30am on the Friday morning.
Regards BUSGO
Anyone I can follow up from the Hill's area?
(16-03-2012, 07:30am)raceworx Wrote: Anyone I can follow up from the Hill's area?

I'm in the hills - If you're heading up the putty on Sat morn I'll see you off at singleton? (unless I haven't finished rendering the f'n house)
[Image: 27535_125512297482400_7285_n.jpg]TOASTY!