New busa rider in WA
Hi all, I have bought myself a new busa 2011 two days ago.
Its black with red busa sticker.

Hope to see all the WA busa rider around.
Welcome to the mad house Connorl.
Ya lucky bugger. Brand new bike mmmmmmmSmitten
Lots of WA members here, I'm sure they'll be in touch .

Enjoy your new toy.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcome Connorl...
where about in WA are you?

Axe
Yes Another Westy

Welcome connorl to the house of fun..

You'll have plenty to read as there is a wealth of of knowledge on here.

Where abouts are you in WA ?? As Wardy Mentioned there is quite a few of us on here and we do get out and about but must admit we've been pretty quiet as of late Oh except for the Sth West Run just bloody Awesome Yes Sorry my finger went little crazy and there's a big grin on my face but don't worry hang around long enough and you'll get to find out what that's all about.

Anyway Enjoy the New Ride and Stay Safe..

Rev004
Hi Connorl another Westy, looking good for Busa's this side of the country, Welcome.
Rosebusa
Haha thanks for all the welcomes. I pick the bike new because Suzuki is doing special low interest rate for new bike. I must admit I ride quiet safely, no wheelies no speed king, getting a hayabusa cos I always like their looks.

I live in Stirling, but I work fly in fly out, so won't be riding as much, which is good to keep the kms low.

If u see an Asian riding black busa, just say hi. :)
(10-12-2011, 10:34am)connorl Wrote: I must admit I ride quiet safely, no wheelies no speed king, getting a hayabusa cos I always like their looks.

Are you okay? Did ya bump your head or something. Roll

Welcome to the club and enjoy your new machine. Good mix of people on here and plenty of westy's around that I'm sure you'll meet for a ride or two.
Biker
G'day connorl Very Happy

Welcome to the AHC!!!

Have lots of fun on your new busa, mate!

Busa's do tend to bring out the devil in ya....keep a good eye on that speedo! Eek

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the club mate. As you probably already noticed there are a lot of nuts in here so you will fit right in Lol3
Good choice of the colour as well Pi_thumbsup so all we need now to complete this introduction are some picks of your ride Yes
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"

.pdf   photo.pdf (Size: 140.09 KB / Downloads: 62)
.pdf   photo.pdf (Size: 140.09 KB / Downloads: 62)
(10-12-2011, 02:51pm)Shifu Wrote: Welcome to the club mate. As you probably already noticed there are a lot of nuts in here so you will fit right in Lol3
Good choice of the colour as well Pi_thumbsup so all we need now to complete this introduction are some picks of your ride Yes

haha its me when i picked it up from suzuki dealership at vic park.
nice bud!

(10-12-2011, 12:23pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 10:34am)connorl Wrote: I must admit I ride quiet safely, no wheelies no speed king, getting a hayabusa cos I always like their looks.

Biker

What do you mean? did i bump my head because i like the look of the busa or because i ride it safely?
Undecided
(10-12-2011, 04:10pm)connorl Wrote:

Biker

What do you mean? did i bump my head because i like the look of the busa or because i ride it safely?
Undecided

Both. - (don't take the comment I made seriously though. meant it as a joke)
(10-12-2011, 04:21pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 04:10pm)connorl Wrote:

Biker

Undecided

Both. - (don't take the comment I made seriously though. meant it as a joke)

gen2 busa isnt that bad looking right? but i do wish the rear is smaller.
mixing gsxr600 rear and busa front would be perfect. I just saw some picture of exactly that, and it looks so nice.....

Welcome to AHC connorl Biker

Nice choice in Model & Colour mate Pi_thumbsup
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]