hello everyone
Hi everyone my name is marco but everyone calls me spaniard i live in perth w.a work fly in fly out i bought my first hayabusa in may n im not regretting a single moment of it even though its my first bike all my fnds n family thought i was crazy but it was my dream bike n i was stopping at notting to get one, not to sure wat else to post on here but if u have any questions or like to go for a ride sounds great

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-10-2011, 12:42pm)spaniard13 Wrote: Hi everyone my name is marco but everyone calls me spaniard i live in perth w.a work fly in fly out i bought my first hayabusa in may n im not regretting a single moment of it even though its my first bike all my fnds n family thought i was crazy but it was my dream bike n i was stopping at notting to get one, not to sure wat else to post on here but if u have any questions or like to go for a ride sounds great

Welcome Spaniard,

You find lots of information here plus quite a few members from W.A

Nice looking ride you have their.

Jim
thanks jim she is my baby n i have read lots of info on wat ppl are doin with their bikes n i hope to catch up with the wa members as i see quiet a few when i go out riding
Welcome to the AHC mate!
welcome to the land of never ending smiles...
Welcome to AHC mate Very Happy

Did you say "first bike" ?? wow Coolsmiley

How do you like the pipe ?
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Welcome buddy,

Always keen for a catch up.... PM or post up when your free mate, and we'll see if we can sort something out!

Cheers

AXE
Welcome to AHC
Welcome mate.
Welcome Spaniard. Im only new here to but it's a very friendly place with heaps of info.

Cheers...Brett
cheers guys loving the bike went for a awesome cruise with my bro today up the coast then dwn to midland n hme again was deffinately good weather n some nice bikes on the road and browneye yes i did say first bike n im not regretting it at all n axe will definately post next time im free for a ride mayb we can get a few busa together would be good to check out the mods ppl have done
Yes Another Westy Joins the Ranks - We're going to Take Over One Day Lol3

Spaniard13 Welcome to the club there is a lot of WA guys on here so I'm sure someone will be up for a ride.

Cheers Rev004
hahah im sure we will take over since i bought the busa i have seen more n more of them n also in that note i have noticed some female riders on busa's hahah omg i was amazed its good to see anyone can handle the power thats if its handled right but yer i cnt wait to catch up with some of the wa riders
Welcome To the club buddy

Rock
Hiya spaniard!