busa's in your local area
And rightly so!

So tell me after the Government sold you to the private sector, I take it your conditions and wages have grown appreciably! (:-))

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Spotted in the Nasho on Saturday morning...

Bloke said he bought it 2 days ago. Will join AHC soon.

I was down there with a mate on his 650Z (79)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Spotted "slowdownjack" heading up the New England Highway near Tarro/Woodberry exit this morning....I was in the SeXTrail with the missus.
Spotted a white '09 over Granya, and then it was parked at the turnoff with a group.
I was in a hurry to get home so just waved and laid it over onto the Highway and hammered it expecting to pull a "wanker look at me mono". Didn't realise I was a gear too high and going faster than I thought. It bogged down a bit so I slipped the clutch, it did a little bounce but the moment was gone. I rode home with my tail between my legs feeling like a knob! - just as well - Mr plod went past the other way not 30 seconds after. Felt much better.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Saw an angry salmon on the eastern fwy (going the other way) about 2:30 or so today on my way home to melb after meeting and riding with some of the gsx1400 guys through the hills.
(28-08-2011, 03:33pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Spotted "slowdownjack" heading up the New England Highway near Tarro/Woodberry exit this morning....I was in the SeXTrail with the missus.
Did you chase me for a bit cj, think I saw you. Was heading for some nice open country road for a bit of a play.

Nha mate...wouldn't be any point (you wouldn't keep up with the mighty 2.5 litre Xtrail hahahahaha).......you overtook us on the railway overpass on the bend before the Woodberry exit.
sunday just passed i spotted bazman heading up to bald hill as i was heading south to russell vale
I was riding through Vic Park past the shops and I looked over and saw a really cool looking blue Busa, what do you know it was my reflection in the shop window. Very Happy Biker
(29-08-2011, 12:14pm)creamy Wrote: I was riding through Vic Park past the shops and I looked over and saw a really cool looking blue Busa, what do you know it was my reflection in the shop window. Very Happy Biker

Roll Lol2

Clap
Busa parked in main street at warrnambool.Had a trailer set up.Vic plates.Went back later to leave a number but it was gone.cheersVery Happy        
(10-10-2011, 04:56pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Busa parked in main street at warrnambool.Had a trailer set up.Vic plates.Went back later to leave a number but it was gone.cheersVery Happy

Love the esky Pi_thumbsup

Was comming back way from Sunbury towards Hoppers crossing when a Black k10 pased me i tried to keep up but was in the Van Lol3
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
seen a shit load of busas go through bathurst this week on the way to PI.im jealous
(14-10-2011, 03:44pm)crumpy Wrote: seen a shit load of busas go through bathurst this week on the way to PI.im jealous

Was in Bathurst Wednesday did a few laps mountain , then the Blue Mountains then Putty Road now back in Brissy ,2500kms round trip , The Busa is now on 91,032 kms , 04 Black & Purple.
Anyone here the guy with dreadlocks in Collins St Annandale? White Busa, 2008 I think, have seen a blue Busa at the same address. I'm the gold/black Busa in Johnston Street :)
In politics stupidity is not a handicap.
Napoleon Bonaparte .