W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Hi Rev,
Went for a ride to the Broady yesterday with Bart and there were 2 Busa's there. Spoke to both guys and one was keen as to come on Busa run. His name is Ryan (I have known him for some time, good bloke)and he owns a Blue and Silver Gen I (swapped it for an old bus, sounds like a fair trade to me). He will be depositing his money into my account and I will then forward it to you. The other guy (Black and Red Gen II) seemed interested but had to check his work roster for the time off. I told them to be quick as time is running out to secure a spot by paying their money.
C'mon all of you who put your name on the list for the run.
It's time to confirm and Kev's got to put some money down to confirm the chalets, so if you have put your name down and are coming pay upPi_thumbsup and if you have put your name down and are not coming, at least pay Kev the courtesy by telling him so he can take your name off the list and he's not waiting about twiddling his thumbs.
Otherwise you may end up Embarassed

Rev my apologies mate, this is one run I was really looking forward to but unfortunately work has again gotten in the way of me having fun.

I'm out as I will be O/S at the time.

Let me know if bailing now costs you anything I'm happy to pay all costs.
(22-09-2011, 12:10pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Rev my apologies mate, this is one run I was really looking forward to but unfortunately work has again gotten in the way of me having fun.

Blackzook what's to go with that bloody work that seems to be the trend with a lot of people this year either starting new jobs or way too busy..

Anyway no issues there as I haven't paid for anything yet so thanks for letting me know much appreciated, I'm only in the final stages of trying pull money together now so all good.

So Heidi and Simmo where does that leave you guys ???..

Cheers Rev004
(22-09-2011, 01:46pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(22-09-2011, 12:10pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Rev my apologies mate, this is one run I was really looking forward to but unfortunately work has again gotten in the way of me having fun.

Blackzook what's to go with that bloody work that seems to be the trend with a lot of people this year either starting new jobs or way too busy..
Anyway no issues there as I haven't paid for anything yet so thanks for letting me know much appreciated, I'm only in the final stages of trying pull money together now so all good.

Cheers Rev004

Sorry out at this stage
(23-09-2011, 12:07pm)simmo Wrote:
(22-09-2011, 01:46pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Cheers Rev004

Sorry out at this stage

No Worries Simmo sorry to hear that you guys can't make it but boy oh boy were you on a tight time frame or what. Anyway hopefully we can organise something in the future.

When: 9am - Sunday 9th October Departing 9:30am ish
Where: Bell Tower (Barrack St - Perth)

All Welcome

Meet Grouphug at the Bell Tower for a ride to Freo via some nice roads.
We should be in Freo by about midday (Left Bank) Beer
Here we will discuss the finer points of the trip such as what to bring, what to expect and what is expected.
Good chance to bring up any thing you might want to ask about the trip and also get a feel on how the group dynamics ride.
Could you please post up if you are coming so we can get an idea of numbers so that we can reserve some tables and parking space.
Also this will be posted in the "WA EOI Ride" Thread.

This run will also be a Time Trial2fast4u to see who gets poleTrophy and where you will be positioned in the group. <<< Nah only joking I just made that bit up.Lol2

Please check thread prior to departing for any last minute changes. <<< Not joking
Front of the shirt design.
Just need to outline WA and put in 2011 and all should be good.
Back of shirt will be Grey colored Kanji with names across it in white writing.

Attached Files
.pdf   T\'Shirt Front3.pdf (Size: 358.83 KB / Downloads: 23)
Roo Boy looks great Clap

I can't wait the last couple of months hasn't been the best so this weekend will make up for it.
I am happy with that.

(29-09-2011, 07:39pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Front of the shirt design.

(29-09-2011, 07:39pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Front of the shirt design.

Good job!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
[/u]Hi All,
I'm ordering the shirts this week and hope to be in print by next week
So if you want to order a shirt let me know asap and if you don't want yours anymore let me know.

For those who have already ordered, check the Excell Spread sheet attached to see if all is correct. Once ordered cannot change.
If you haven't paid by last call (Friday 21/10/11)[u] you won't be getting any merchandise.
The only ones not paid t are Dave?Rod & Young Guy.

Attached Files
.pdf   Merchandise1.pdf (Size: 86.44 KB / Downloads: 13)