Hayabusa Track Bike
(15-04-2011, 06:32pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Post a link Pan so we can all give them shit

Not worth it... It's a good site with good people. The less attention we bring to the redneck proportion, the better...
(15-03-2011, 10:45am)pan Wrote: I figured this may be the last time we see the track Busa in White trim, so I bought the photos...

[Image: Busatrack1.jpg]

My Track Busa has new clothes... and will be "released" at:

TORQUE BAR & GRILL on the 28th of September (2011) at 7pm (next door to FRASERS MOTORCYCLES, Parramatta Rd, Concord)

http://www.torquebarandgrill.com.au/

We're all getting together for a Hayabusa Club coffee night, and I thought I'd trailer the track bike out for a look for those interested folks who send me PM's about it... Pi_thumbsup

Make sure you put a few pics up Pan for those of us who are interested but unable to go.
(22-09-2011, 10:57am)BikerBoy Wrote: Make sure you put a few pics up Pan for those of us who are interested but unable to go.

Definitely will BB Pi_thumbsup
Thanks mate.
Ta da....

Just the front fender and some stickers to go... (though I'm sure I'll find something else to do to it in the future)

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon.jpg]

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon1.jpg]

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon2.jpg]

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon3.jpg]

[Image: Busatrackbikecarbon4.jpg]

[Image: BusatrackbikecarbonandRoadie.jpg]

[Image: BusatrackbikecarbonandRoadie1.jpg]

[Image: BusatrackbikecarbonandRoadie2.jpg]

[Image: BusatrackbikecarbonandRoadie3.jpg]
Looks great Pansta....
[Image: photo3.jpg]
looks awesome.... very fiberious
Sensational Pan!! Looks like some secret military project bike ready for testing.
Hi Guys,

The bike looks great in the photos... It even looked 100% better then the photos last night.

Great bike PANClap

and should be very light and leathal on the track BikerPi_thumbsup
That's a real thing og beauty Pan... 'Stealth Busa'.
Carbon Hoodie... [Image: d_6475.jpg]
(29-09-2011, 12:31pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Sensational Pan!! Looks like some secret military project bike ready for testing.

.jpg   2616.jpg (Size: 10.21 KB / Downloads: 174)
You guys crack me up... LOL
Raceworx!!! Give me a link!!!!
(29-09-2011, 10:00pm)pan Wrote: You guys crack me up... LOL
Raceworx!!! Give me a link!!!!

Shark leathers on the gold coast sell them Pan i could not belive how light it was
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Nice,

Would love to see it on the track in Carbon .....