Canberrans Sips Again
ooppss need to remember to check this on Thursday morning...Yes

Sorry I missed this one guys...will be at the next one for sure though, been over a month since last catching up Frown
Take care ride safe

Cheers,
John
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
(09-06-2011, 08:16pm)JoBus Wrote: ooppss need to remember to check this on Thursday morning...Yes

Sorry I missed this one guys...will be at the next one for sure though, been over a month since last catching up Frown
Take care ride safe

Cheers,
John
No worries John we had an excellent meal followed by Sticky Date Pudding and coffees, gotta love that!

HEY!!! We NEVER have sticky date pudding when I'm there!!! Trust you to have all the fun without me!
(09-06-2011, 10:56pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HEY!!! We NEVER have sticky date pudding when I'm there!!! Trust you to have all the fun without me!

I was the only one to do the sticky date pudding darlin, everytone else was too busy watching their weight! That doesn't bother Mrs Smith's little boy!Lol3CoolsmileyLol3

Hello Canberran's, anyone interested in a social sip this Thursday night? 4th August at 6.30. All welcome.

Max
Canberra crew!

Anyone keen for a dinner tonight around 6:30-7? Finally have a free Thursday!

Ryan
I would freakin LOVE to. I feel like I haven't seen anyone in AGES!!!! What time, 6.30?
Feeling the same Heidi!

I have a docs appointment at 5:15 and should be done by 6:15 if she is running on time. I would be pushing to be there by 6:30 but would easily make it by 7.
Let's make it 7 then.
(01-09-2011, 11:40am)Heidi1 Wrote: Let's make it 7 then.

7 sounds good to me!

It's about time.Scary

Max
IT IS!! I haven't seen you in AGES!! I *might* have a little pressie for you..........

Before you get excited, it isn't the suspension arms, those are still MIA.
Saw this at 7:16pm. A tad too late for me to get there...sorry
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(01-09-2011, 07:17pm)Busdriver Wrote: Saw this at 7:16pm. A tad too late for me to get there...sorry

Sorry mate, me being slack, I should have smsd you.Embarassed

next time.

Hello Canberran's, anyone interested in a social sip, dinner and a drink in good company this Thursday night? 15th September at 6.30. All welcome.

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I think I have something on every night this week! I'll have to get back to you. I had a lovely time last week! AND I have to give you your Vegas pressie!