W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Actually think you got it right there the Gen 1 is looking mature wrinkled and old while the Gen 2 is looking young and vibrant. Ar taking the Piss but think its would all look better in Gen 2 format. JMO. What ever Gen 2 must be on the right side.
(06-08-2011, 12:46am)duc13 Wrote: Just takin the piss R B , no need to go back to the board Coolsmiley

I dont mean to stir the pot, but i think having one bike to scale and the other out of scale looks out of place.
Sorry if i offend,
(08-08-2011, 09:05pm)shedman1300 Wrote: I dont mean to stir the pot, but i think having one bike to scale and the other out of scale looks out of place.
Sorry if i offend,

No offence. I was trying to have two caricatures of the bikes but this is proving to be more difficult than expected.
I'll change the Gen1 to the Gen2 style and otherwise leave it at that.

Just ordered a new BT016 from Jake Wilson $191 AUD landed and EFT'd Rev004 monies for acoomodation etc so thought I would Twatter this for all to see.

Looking Forward to November.

Thanks Roo Boy and Hayabusavich got the money the other day.

I will update the Official Attendance List as I recieve the Money from Everyone.

So if people can start looking at there side of the payment that would be great and for those people that haven't confirmed as yet could you please let me know your intentions as things are now starting to get close in regards to having to pay for everything.

I'll be Ordering some Avon VP2 Sports as Well...

Thanks Rev004
(09-08-2011, 05:49pm)Roo Boy Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 09:05pm)shedman1300 Wrote: I dont mean to stir the pot, but i think having one bike to scale and the other out of scale looks out of place.
Sorry if i offend,

No offence. I was trying to have two caricatures of the bikes but this is proving to be more difficult than expected.
I'll change the Gen1 to the Gen2 style and otherwise leave it at that.

Hey Roo Boy I reckon if you change the Gen I to the same style as the Gen II as you mentioned that would look great. Pi_thumbsup

Otherwise great job on the shirt. Clap

(26-08-2011, 11:51pm)Bob Wrote: Meant Bob to...............sounds like a film, rita, sue and Bob too hehehehe

So Bob are you saying that your in for the weekend ???

Rev004

Hi All,
I've come stuck in search of an outline drawing of a Gen1 to go on the shirt same as the one of the Gen2 attached.
If anybody can help out or point me in the right direction on where to get one would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all I was talking with Roo boy today and we were discussing if people would like to catch up and meet one another before the run down Sth.

So we are going to Chuck a date out there for everyone and see what sort of response we get, the date we looked at is Sunday the 9th of Oct and we were thinking that we would do a small ride in the morning ending up somewhere on the coast for lunch.

I'm also going to put up a Post in the EOI Thread as well and see how we go.

Cheers Rev004